Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sedan Spoiler?

3K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  REK21 
#1 ·
Even though my car is being bad right now I still like it and really want to add on the little wing that the Ti's and some of the SE's have.

Has anyone had this done? Cost?

One a side note does anyone have any aftermarket wheels on their Focus using adapters? I have some Enkei T-Forks that I purchased before buying the Focus and the lug pattern is different on the Focus. I was just looking for a little insight about how they worked etc. If they are going to make the wheels stick out I don't want them lol

Thanks [:)]

#2 · (Edited)
#5 ·
Sweet! Thats exactly what I was looking for. Wonder how much the dealer will charge to install it [???:)]

Is this the one you're thinking of?

SRP: $239.00
Your Price Installed: $397.05
Woah thats a lot more than the eBay one but yep thats it. Ill have to call my dealer and see what their labor would be on this [facepalm]

eBay has one floating around, I don't think it's OEM, but it's $102 or something painted.
I think I am going to give that one a shot considering its substantially cheaper. Lets hope all goes well!

#12 ·
how does it stay open when on an incline. mine needs to have stiffer struts to stay open with no spoiler as it is.

#13 ·
Has anyone ordered this spoiler? My SE feels naked without a spoiler and I am comparing this or OEM. My buddy at the dealership said he can get the OEM ordered, painted and installed for 370, or install any prepainted spoiler for around $50. Figure the ebay find would save me more than $200.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

#14 ·
Has anyone ordered this spoiler? My SE feels naked without a spoiler and I am comparing this or OEM. My buddy at the dealership said he can get the OEM ordered, painted and installed for 370, or install any prepainted spoiler for around $50. Figure the ebay find would save me more than $200.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using FF Mobile
Im gonna order it to try it out; it looks to be exactly the same.

Same with my car feeling naked lol [chairfall]

#16 ·
the link I posted is the one I got. I have a few pics in my album. Same as the stock spoiler.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.