Focus Fanatics Forum banner

St!!!

6K views 69 replies 29 participants last post by  TiPilot 
#1 ·
Well, I went to the dealer today to get an oil change and MFT update, and they made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Tomorrow I'm picking up my new Tuxedo Black Focus ST!! Loaded with every option available. I had no intentions on buying a new one but they paid off the Titanium and another grand off the new MSRP. I will post pics as soon as I get it! [woot]

#15 ·
I think whats key is how much did you still owe on your Ti. Having owned mine for less than a year I owe considerably more than its worth at this time and I don't think my dealer as much as they just love me would be willing to pay mine off.

Congrats though. I wish I was in that situation. If I could do it all over again I would seriously consider the ST. I have to keep telling myself though that the payment I have is based on there being an extra $2k rebate + X-plan which there are no incentives on the ST and would have been a higher payment Im sure.

Awesome car though. I hope one day I can work it out and get into one myself.

#39 ·
Uhhh why does it matter to you guys what he's paying monthly or how he's paying it?? He can obviously afford to do it the way he did it, and now he's super stoked with an ST! Do your thing and let him do his!

CONGRATS op, it's a sexy ass car!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.