Focus Fanatics Forum banner

I'm back - now with SE Black Pack

6K views 26 replies 19 participants last post by  misfire 
#1 ·
Well, I haven't been around in a couple of years. In the old days, this is what I had:

Today, I picked this up:

SE Black Pack 5MT
Winter Pack
Moonroof

I love it. The most I'm going to do is tint it. No dropping, wheels, etc., etc.

See less See more
#4 ·
Glad to see another former member come back.

Great looking car nice package set up as well [thumb]

#10 ·
no fair that the SE gets an option for the black surround headlights now... lol

#12 ·
The Black Pack annoys me on other colors (because I don't want black mirrors or a black spoiler if my car ain't black), but on BLACK - like yours - that's just sick. Congrats.

(Actually, I saw a Sterling Grey with Black Pack yesterday, and that looked pretty damn good, too, in spite of the black spoiler and mirrors...)

#24 ·
Since I'm about to be shopping around for Foci, I've been looking on Autotrader for some photos of colors and I've been finding 2013s with the black wheels but no black mirrors or spoiler. Very strange... anyone know if you can just order the black wheels for $495?

Example:
http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip=15238&endYear=2013&keywords=SE&modelCode1=FOCUS&showcaseOwnerId=566807&startYear=2013&makeCode1=FORD&keywordsfyc=SE&transmissionCode=MAN&searchRadius=500&bodyStyleCodes=HATCH&listingId=328771612&Log=0

#26 ·
Yes; you can still order the black wheels as a stand-alone option, but you don't get the different spoiler, piano black grille inserts, Ti headlights & fog lights, or the controversial black mirrors/spoiler. IMO, the headlights, alone, are worth the extra $300 (over the wheels).

#25 ·
Your new car looks great ! I like your older one as well too. I'm right there with you on the mechanical mods. The new Focus is engineered to run quite confidently without any mods. It always cracks me up that some will by an new car and right away start swapping out sway bars, etc. I've done a couple of maneuvers with mine over 100 mph and was amazed at the "planted" feel and handling of this small economy car. I would not change anything BUT am going with the window tint too.

Enjoy !!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.