painted grill
custom emblems
titanium headlights
painted fog bezzels
yellow fog tint
custom rally stripes
Giovanna 17" black and yellow wheels with nexen n5000 tires

#22 ·
I wonder if they can make the grill without the emblem cutout, I am going to find another hood to mod and get rid of the grill and emblem mount. thought about a mesh style like the Roush has [strongman][strongman]

#37 ·
I dont have my car yet, but I do plan on changing both headlight and fogs light with Sylvania ZXE / Adding an exaust tip in stainless steel / add a Playstation 2 (because I got the slim version and its small) with a power inverter in the car / remove the airbox cover to get more sound and maybe paint my 18 inches titanium wheel in black with plasti-dip.

#38 ·
I'm saving up for my mods at the moment but heres what I plan on adding in order:

3M DiNoc CF Vinyl on the front grill, side mirrors, chrome trim and emblem area on the hatch. As well as interior metal trim.

Black and White Ford emblems.

Roof Air Spoiler. Not sure if I wanna wrap it, paint it White Platinum or Charcoal gray.

Ford Racing handling kit once its out. The kit installs front struts, rear shocks, springs and front and rear roll bars. Lowers the whole car about an inch. And comes with a 3 year/36,000 warranty on top of Fords New Vehicle Warranty covering the Ford Racing parts.

Plasti-dip my OEM 17" multi-spoke wheels and paint over the black with a white design.

Steeda CAI and FSWerks stealth exhaust. These are the ones I've chosen for now but if the ST rear bumper becomes available I'll go for a center exhaust instead.

Gratuitous photos near the beach. [histerical]

Got a long way to go on this but I'm dead set on it. [grinking]

Oh! And heres an early version of the vinyl work I'm planing.