4M views 20K replies 1K participants last post by  Urmike04 
#1 ·
Well guys lets see them, post up ur aftermarket:

intake pics
exhaust pics
rims/wheels pics
and anything else cool you have done.

#3,201 ·
What is with this new trendy shit of everyone getting booboo retarded, bright ass color ,that doesnt match in anyway and dont even look good wheels.

If you go with those stupid purple wheels you belong in the your doing it wrong auto-FAIL thread.

around here in Houston I see all those hipster kids doing this bright pink wheels....super neon green wtf it looks like shit and thats the truth......are you a hipster kid?

#3,206 ·
Finally got my new wheels on. I went to my local tire shop to order some new aftermarket wheels and tires, both the wheels and tires were on backorder for about 4 weeks. The tire guy said I have something in the warehouse you might like, voila 4 2013 Focus ST wheels. Wrapped them in Toyo rubber and what a difference this set up makes. It is like driving a different car. I also added a Shark Fin and have some Eibach spring still to install.

#3,238 ·
#3,228 ·
Newest Mod From RDC.... still in testing (Dyno soon) and then a few tweeks before production...
Dual Resonator , single to dual exhaust systems.. will be build to directly fit the Zetec S (Ford Styling Kit) Body kit also.

#3,230 ·
Newest Mod From RDC.... still in testing (Dyno soon) and then a few tweeks before production...
Dual Resonator , single to dual exhaust systems.. will be build to directly fit the Zetec S (Ford Styling Kit) Body kit also.
This is good to see. Can't wait for a video as well. I really want to get a 2.5" exhaust, but don't want the noise of the FSWerks systems. Very Excite!!! [woot]

#3,241 ·
Ok guys here is the Video for the Dual resonator Exhaust... will try to get a better vid soon... but here ya go

Dual Res Ex

#3,270 ·
I actually like them a lot. White and blue have always looked awesome(I'm a colts fan) anyway, not an opinion thread but I'm throwing mine out anyway. Because racecar?

#3,272 ·
Blue LED parking lights and LED reverse lights.

Edit: the reverse lights are almost blinding.

#3,285 ·
hey Focus_Ben. I have the same idea :) I'm glad you posted pics because it looks great, however it seems a bit too bright to me - both lights. Now I changed the lights in my cart to something less brighter (less lumens - same thing right?) . Anyways, here they are and let me know if you guys think they will be okay. I think the backup lights should still be brighter than stock, right?

backup lights "cool white" 20 lumens vs the 30 lumen "super whites" - he did say they are almost blinding

and the parking lights "blue" 15 lumens vs 40 lumen "5smd"

also I wanna try getting the following low beams and fogs:
low beam: philips crystal vision
fogs: xenon look 8500k

tell me what you gusy think

#3,275 ·
#3,277 ·
New Vid... Merging into traffic... how it sounds from inside the car... (dual Res system)

Merge

another one... Kinda a boring one... cruise set, just cruising at 73mph

Cruise set at 73