4M views 20K replies 1K participants last post by  Urmike04 
#1 ·
Well guys lets see them, post up ur aftermarket:

intake pics
exhaust pics
rims/wheels pics
and anything else cool you have done.

#13,780 ·
I should have enough paint left over from my mirror cap project to do this with mine as well *fingers crossed* can always buy more paint. I take it you used a power sander?
Definitely a good idea to tape off the designed section, it'll help with flow I think.

#13,781 ·
I used my hands. In the lovely Florida heat. It was sooo much fun[thumbd]. Lol

I don't think it's really necessary for it anyway since it's a pretty small area to sand. Just went over it a few times, wiped off the black debris with a towel and made sure it was smooth all around. Taking the sides off the car is the easiest thing to do as well. Pretty easy project I must say.

#13,786 ·
That car keeps looking better. And you are living my dream of air ride....someday.

Anyway, suggestion. Have you thought about painting the fog light bezels white? Or going back to black? If I remember correctly you liked the chrome cuz it matched the headlights. Now that you've gone to the dark side, the fogs are the only chrome bits surviving.

Either way, I trust your judgement. Good work.

#13,791 ·
#13,792 ·
I have found out just how enjoyable modding is. It isn't necessarily the gains you get or the driving experience... I think I enjoy the actual modding experience the most. People ask, what is the point of x or whats the gains in y? I shrug, and say I just enjoyed putting them on!!!
Nice!

Reactions: Peregriner
#13,795 ·
Starting my trunk setup overhaul, just gotta finish redoing the airlines. ... First time doing something like this. But I think it's going well! ...
I've never done anything like that before either, but I just played around with my wife's old Garmin GPS last night and had it tucked into the dash in front of my Focus's center display. When I took it out after about an hour that sucker was pretty hot. I'm wondering whether any of that stuff in your trunk will need a cooling fan to keep the air in there moving. That stuff looks expensive -- wouldn't want to burn any of it up.

#13,806 ·
got the honey comb grill installed last night and painted the chrome trim thanks cmbetke and icyturtle for letting me know where to pick it up from

#13,807 ·
got the honey comb grill installed last night and painted the chrome trim thanks cmbetke and icyturtle for letting me know where to pick it up from

Looks great! I haven't gotten one myself but it seems like a nice product!
Pretty quick delivery too huh?

#13,838 ·
Nope. I wouldn't. The heat will warp and tuck and unpeel it starting from the inner circumference closest to the light.