4M views 20K replies 1K participants last post by  Urmike04 
#1 ·
Well guys lets see them, post up ur aftermarket:

intake pics
exhaust pics
rims/wheels pics
and anything else cool you have done.

#10,228 ·
You're probably one of the few people that lean on the pro kit. If you want to see what it looks like here it is. I havent seen any posts with pics using pro kit so i sorta just gambled. Another reason I didn't want get the Sportlines is because where I live I get very deep snow and unfortunately this IS my only daily driver, so the sportlines 1.5" or so is too much for me. And keeping fingers crossed we'll see if the springs settle poorly like how some say in the older vehicles. Who knows maybe technology and design has improved and they won't sag much. So far pretty good.

Attachments

#10,227 ·
Nice!!! Yeah that was me. Were you one of the ones that messaged me about it? Im glad you liked it! How did the middle grills work out for you? That was a pita lol. I wonder if there are more color combinations people are willing to try out there. I was gonna add the same touch to the wheels too however it's still in the works and since it came factory black i didnt want to alter the finish on it too much. it will eventually look like this Caterham below:

Attachments

#10,222 ·
Just put my j2 on. I think this is the first sedan fit?
My exhaust is almost the same, i just had it built at the shop instead of fitting a j2 lol. Looks good!!
Oh nice! Is it a true dual? How much did it cost? Bet it sounds good
Not a true dual sadly, i wanted to.try a true dual but that would be alot of work and money, i think lol. I actually did a cat back and used a jones performance exhaust thats made for camaros. I think it sounds pretty unique, not too loud. ill try.to.get video of it when it stops raining

#10,223 ·
My exhaust is almost the same, i just had it built at the shop instead of fitting a j2 lol. Looks good!!
Not a true dual sadly, i wanted to.try a true dual but that would be alot of work and money, i think lol. I actually did a cat back and used a jones performance exhaust thats made for camaros. I think it sounds pretty unique, not too loud. ill try.to.get video of it when it stops raining
Very nice. Yeah I was considering dual myself.. way too expensive. It looks a lot like the j2

#10,224 ·
Very nice. Yeah I was considering dual myself.. way too expensive. It looks a lot like the j2
Thats one reason.i took the dual dual tips, im going to get the rear valance from the 3d carbon bodykit and rais the tips up a little once i have the cash

#10,231 ·
Prep and paint are done. Just waiting to let the last clear coat dry. I am probably gonna install sometime this week

#10,240 ·
Cuz I was bored... lol Before and now:

Attachments

#10,246 ·
Because i want to keep the colors consistent, I used the same vinyl wrap. Although the wheel is a 17" the actual diameter is 18.5, divide it by two for radius and made a template on cardboard for tracing the arcs out. (I dont have and didnt feel like wasting an entire sheet lol). I alrrady had the template for the little V's so just had to make a bunch of black ones to cover it. Basically it was an arts and crafts class lol. Still need to wrap the interior side of the V shape. I would need help with this but I really want to see how it looks when the cars moving. Probably won't see much in high speed.