4M views 20K replies 1K participants last post by  Urmike04 
#1 ·
Well guys lets see them, post up ur aftermarket:

intake pics
exhaust pics
rims/wheels pics
and anything else cool you have done.

#9,967 ·
All taillights flow with the body these days... aerodynamics lol [giggle] (at least with Ford cars)

#9,969 ·
Gas door is pretty cool on the hatch; the Focus was designed as a hatch and then fitted with a sedan rear and looks like it IMO. Both do look good but utility takes the cake for me plus I'm working my way through life with no sedan ownership and so far so good.

#9,972 ·
Personally the sedan only looks good when it's done right ie: mikes from rebeldevil, Twenty, and a couple more enthusiasts. And I must say in a way it would require more effort and I believe it stems from the rear end. The front end looks great, thats why i picked the hatch lol, but if not much is done to the car it literally looks like another Toyota Corolla, Chevy cobalt, etc... very family car. For some reason it looks like the rear end is kinda high. But after seeing these great mods here I find that the sedan actually looks really nice once worked on amd encourage sedan owners to get creative! Lol

#9,973 ·
Once tweaked a bit the sedans do look better but in lower stock trim they have a frumpy look about them and I mistake them for other sedans and vice versa.
Can't argue with certain member's sedans as they've risen above the blandness and turned out something that stands out and done with class.

#9,974 ·
Speaking of sedans, my second headlight build for mine is coming along great!

Im actually leaving it like that, i love the nakedness of this look. Showing internals and such

#9,980 ·
Hatch vs sedan was actually an arguement between my wife and I. Im actually glad she won and we got the sedan. The shape has grown on me. I think its a bit more of a grown up look.
It has to be clean though. Some of the stuff on the hatches would not work on a sedan. Like Sonics stripe for example would not look as cool on a sedan.

#9,981 · (Edited)
Yes,I agree the sedan has a more grown up conservative look while the hatch retains a youthful,sporty personality and the reason I bought.

Fortunately no debate between my wife and I as she much more preferred the hatch and had to be a 5 speed.

#9,983 ·
Not a mod.. But wanted to post my two girls together.. I couldn't get the wife out of my Sport Sedan. So I traded my FG Falcon XR6 for a Trend Hatch..

ST Wing on its way for the hatch.. And I removed the racing spoiler from the sedan...

#9,985 ·
Actually I did do a mod.. I did my front side rear valance, and also my wheels...

#9,989 ·
I've got the same exact antenna. Good thing you dipped it because mine faded ironically it's gold now which matches my car.
Haven't had any reception problems yet.