4M views 20K replies 1K participants last post by  Urmike04 
#1 ·
Well guys lets see them, post up ur aftermarket:

intake pics
exhaust pics
rims/wheels pics
and anything else cool you have done.

#9,296 ·
It's a "S" because he put the emblem on....duh... +10HP for each decal you add. #becauseracecar. hahahha

#9,303 ·
I'm pretty sure the S model is the base model focus. That emblem is not from a Focus.

#9,361 ·
If you are gonna just imagine a reply. At least do some research first!

The "S" is from a Focus. And is from the Aussie/Asian "Sport" version....

The Sport version has everything the Titanium has except for the park assist. So no. It definately isn't the base model [rolleyes]

In Australia we have the German built MkI Sport Sedan and Hatch. But in the Thai built MkII, we only get a Hatch.. "Which has the "S" badge...

I have a German built MkI Sport Sedan, but they didn't come with an "S" badge.. However I have put one on mine...

#9,306 ·
S is for Sport model one down from Titanium in other parts of the world.

Here in Aus it's on the other side

That's turbo diesel Sport BTW (TDCi) badge

I did mine too [thumb]

#9,312 ·
I'm guilty of a little rebadging too but my reasoning was Toyota never gave us a proper TRD 4Runner and instead we got the Highlander/Sport package/Sport Edition but it did include the scooped hood, taller coils and a rear diff lock which are all TRD sourced parts so I made my own TRD Sport model and kept it OEM looking.

#9,326 ·
The "S" was a Edition from the Focus with the Styling Package and the 1.6 Ecoboost with 150hp or the 2.0Tdci with 140hp. It was sold as 5 door hatch and Turnier.
It had red brakes, sport seats, black headlights.

#9,329 ·
Does that shark fin hurt the reception at all? also, what do you think of the E-RMM? I'm on the fence between going with that one or the COBB one. Does the E-RMM make a pretty noticable difference?

#9,345 ·
So i might do this to all my other wheels, machined face, it is suuuuper easy. Gonna tape up the lip so i dont mess it up. This was just practice. What do you guys think? Right is machined left is painted

#9,347 ·
Looks good. What rims are those? What exactly was the finishing before?

#9,371 ·
Good suggestion [thankyou]. However in a previous post(page 934) shows a pic of a red Focus from the Asian market and Ford puts an S below the Focus emblem. I think I will keep mine below Titanium. I thought of getting a Fusion Titanium badge as it looks a little smaller but I think it's not shiny chrome like the Focus emblem.

#9,370 ·
So considering in Australia, they only started putting the "S" badge on the newer Thai built LW MkII Sports. Then because I have an older German built LW MkI Sport Sedan. Then even though my car IS a Sport. Then would I be a poser for putting an "S" badge on my Sport?

#9,374 ·
black euro grilles.. Not a huge difference but its a nice touch. Dont have very many pictures of them yet.

And my stance post coilover and fender roll (dunno if I posted here, kinda fell away from forums) commence hate :)