4M views 20K replies 1K participants last post by  Urmike04 
#1 ·
Well guys lets see them, post up ur aftermarket:

intake pics
exhaust pics
rims/wheels pics
and anything else cool you have done.

#8,587 ·
lowered it 1.5 inches on eibach springs and added a license plate relocation bracket today! love the new look

#8,588 ·
lowered it 1.5 inches on eibach springs and added a license plate relocation bracket today! love the new look
Looks amazing! That looks like more than 1.5 inches btw, which is good!

#8,607 ·
wow i actually ruined my fender to the point that the inside of them (pinch weld?) separated lol. I was going to just grind it down but I was worried about rust ruining my fender so I JB weld'd it and clamped it over night. If it holds right I can have it rolled the rest of the way :D nvm'd the sticker i put it there for maximum scene points lol

#8,614 ·
Dont know if this is acceptable on this thread, but it is kinda related to mods... so I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations/reviews/warnings about any of the below. I'm not planning on doing them all at once (although I wish I could), but steadily doing some of them over the lifespan of my focus

- the lugnuts are from a trusted brand on ebay
- the headlight tints are lamin-x

#8,619 ·
Well since there is the limited amount of options on wheels for our focus', does anyone have any Titanium wheels that they would like to sell me? I actually really like those.

There are tons of options

#8,629 ·
#8,630 ·
Getting a double exhaust on my mk3 sedan...
Magnaflow lunch box (firebird /camaro lunchbox) and two tips #35131.
Local shop is selling me the whole package + installation 410$. worth it ?
Plus, should I cut holes for the two tips, or let them come out underneath ?

thanks for comments !

#8,634 ·
I'm kinda confused on what you're doing... Just a lunchbox replacement or are you doing a car back system?

Definitely get the tips to fit the rear bumper, just having them exit below the bumper doesn't look as finished.