#1 ·
Well guys lets see them, post up ur aftermarket:

intake pics
exhaust pics
rims/wheels pics
and anything else cool you have done.

#8,396 ·
Nice work!

How do you find your end of the country for roads? Do you guys use salt or gravel or both in winter? My ride is November new and by now the front end is all dinged up with gravel already. No matter how far behind I keep my distance with the car ahead or people getting into my lane there's just no way to help it. Not even 3m film would do... I'm probably gonna have to finds some solution in the long run or replace front end etc

#8,399 ·
I know this is for mods but can anyone tell me if its possible to upgrade my model car like the dash units and lighting and stuff I have a 2012 ford focus se and I don't have sync or blue tooth or cruise control, I purchased an aftermarket stereo it was cool but it didnt play CD I just want to do something to my car to be in love with it again because I owe 21 thousand on it still, dealer saw me comming and talked me to this one... Im a noob

#8,401 ·
Sync, dash unit, lighting, blue tooth OEM would be big bucks computer system would have to be changed too. For cruse people have changed steering wheel and switches but not able to turn it on though ford. I did find out to add OEM cruse you have to change the instrument cluster for the color one that can be upgraded to quad display and sync computer along with the steering wheel then ford can switch it on or use your laptop and the hack software from Russia to turn it on your self. There are new center counsel covers that let you install a din stereo and after market cruse just search anything you can dream of will be on this form.

#8,423 ·
Got mine from tophids.Com a local supplier here in Dallas. The output is definitely not that of a projecter but still pretty good lights up the whole road a lot better than stock. have had it installed for about 5 months and haven't been flashed for being too bright yet. I went with the 8k temp. Install was pretty painless. The only issue I've got with mine is that I have a low beam bulb fault error due to different wattage and I haven't bout the warning cancler kit yet.

Overall I'm very pleased with the kit and the output.

#8,429 ·
Hey everyone. So I came across this and contemplating on trying it out. Anybody heard or seen of this? For $299 it comes primed black and there are no hardware or installation instructions provided. Yay or nay?

http://m.ebay.com/itm/191116570263?cmd=VIDESC

Attachments

#8,430 ·
I would say NAY.... a guy in Cali ordered one of those China kits and fitment was like ass.... more to make it fit right and make it look right then it was worth... but its ultimately your call

#8,440 ·
rock blokz

I installed some rock blokz mudflaps today. install time was about forty minutes. The tools i used were a T30 Torx with a ratchet, a pair of needle nose pliers to pull off the factory mounting push tabs and screw tabs and a stubby phillips head screw driver.

Attachments

#8,442 ·
Went to go do my first mod today and sadly found out that the wheels I bought 6 months ago weren't the size the guy I bought them from said they were... super sad day![bigcry][bigcry][bigcry] Might end up getting new ones or buying something to convert my bolt pattern to fit these!

Attachments

#8,458 · (Edited)
Bottom picture was photoshop, but it came out beautiful (I want it to cure overnight and possibly add some clearcoat to give it a little extra shine/protection). I used a lot of tape so there's no drips, only in one spot where I did the letters, but that can be taken out easily.

The letters I used a touchup .5oz bottle (which didn't come out THAT great) but it still looks pretty cool. Otherwise I used a touchup can that autostores carry.

It's still the matte black plastic that it comes as stock (as well as the rest of the engine bay is) but it's still going to be noticeable and look better. I ended up also doing the ridges and walls, because it was easier to tape, and it'll still look cool. [wiggle]

More accurate pic: