4M views 20K replies 1K participants last post by  Urmike04 
#1 ·
Well guys lets see them, post up ur aftermarket:

intake pics
exhaust pics
rims/wheels pics
and anything else cool you have done.

#8,074 ·
Stock ST1 downgrade for the weekend in Utah.

Went to Utah for the ST Octane Academy and rented an ST to drive around to the reception and to the track. Booked a Mustang GT, but they wouldn't have one until after 4 pm local time which would be too late, plus I wanted an ST anyway. Someone crashed one of the manual Mustangs or so I was told. I'm happy. It's stock with under 6000 miles on the clock.

It's almost like I didn't leave my car at home minus the mods and the trim level.

Stock shifter throws are longer than I remember lol. Still awesome.

#8,076 ·
I've always owned white cars. Something about white with black trim just does it for me. When i bought my focus they didnt have a white one speced the way i wanted so i went with the Ruby Red. I love my car but seeing nice white one's makes me wish i'd waited and gone white.

#8,078 ·
Yeah, that would look awesome. I have seen one on here before that did that and it turned out good. Lower it a little and but some all black wheels and some window tints and it will look badass.

#8,089 ·
Thanks man! I do love the CF vinyl roof. It looks kind of matte black from about ten feet away. But as you get closer it has a slight shine and when you are right next to it, you can see the CF detail and it looks fantastic. Plus it hides scratches better than any solid color and esp. better than any gloss vinyls. I've shared these here before I think. But I figured some may ask. So here you go.

#8,096 ·
that just became my desktop background ^^

#8,112 ·
Shengsri asked me to do a group buy thread for the spoiler (from thailand) before but i'm not good on doing threads, lol. Can someone do it for me. We can do a group buy atleast 10 orders he said. :D