intake pics
exhaust pics
rims/wheels pics
and anything else cool you have done.

#7,992 ·
Mod..... Ford "airplane" as my daughter put it
(Mod teaser/spoiler below)

#8,012 ·
Installed the FSWorks Stealth Exhaust (thanks RAF_S197) and a mid wing (thanks Chaos09) yesterday. Will have pics once the weather clears up.
So far the exhaust sounds pretty good, a little louder than I thought it would be (I think "stealth" my not be the right name for this exhaust) but the stock Mk3 exhaust was louder than the stock exhaust on my last two cars. That also may be due to this being a hatchback vs a sedan. I find sedans to be a bit quieter. The only time I notice some drone is between 80-100km/h (50-60mph) but at highway speeds 100-120km/h (60-75mph) it sounds almost stock. I'm happy it doesn't sound like a civic with a fart can and at idle I really like the low growl with a little bit of warble.

#8,013 ·
Interested to see how it turned out. I'm personally not a fan of mid-wings, but I'll withhold judgement until I see it. I'd love to hear the exhaust as well. That was a used system from Raf, right?

I actually bought a Steeda RSB from him last week, we were talking about your new exhaust [like]

#8,020 ·
FRP ... best guess around 15..C/F if good quality maybe 7-9 lbs ... but not positive on it

#8,021 ·
So than my guess wasn't entirely out of the ball park considering most steel hoods would be much heavier than a mk3. It helps that it's a smaller hood to begin with. Digressing, if your hood weighs in at 60lbs on the mustang and it's replaced with a cf weighing 10lbs, there's your 50. Apples to oranges I know :p lol

#8,022 ·
Lol... true that. .. my Stang will be more a show car than race. .. too many hrs in it to mess it up. .. but will be 350-400 hp 302ci.

#8,023 ·
I prefer my classic's in the bow tie format with the exception of a 65 Shelby cobra and ford gt, which are both totally out of my budget. What I would give for a pro touring 2nd gen camaro split bumper though.

#8,032 ·
Would the ST variant be more street friendly? The link he posted basically describes these as an all out track coilover. Another member on the forum is running D2 rs coilovers.
"The Ksport Kontrol Pro Coilover kit has been designed with professional road racing in mind offering extremely high value and performance."

#8,033 ·
You've also got the new ICS', Bilstein's, KW

It all depends on the amount of adjustment you want and how high or low you wanna go.

ST's are high quality but non-adjustable (dampening), more designed for day to day use. They start at higher than most and won't drop you as far.

#8,039 ·
Yep Mk3 specifically... One of my buddy's here in ABQ and another guy I know in TX... And I've heard of others too supposedly, I know only of two personally.

I really like the heft and build of the Whiteline I have.

#8,043 ·
But at least one of those two has been said to have been caused by less-than-stellar driving...

Mine hasn't broken and I dogleg at least twice every single day. I highly recommend it. The Whiteline is nice, but I didn't want to modify it to fit or buy the end links.

#8,040 ·
The JBR bars look really good too. I was looking at the Whitelines, but like I said, I got a good deal, so the Steeda will do me for now anyways.

#8,044 ·
Latest "mod" i suppose. Plan on painting it white with black letters/lines.

Mines a 2013 so it didnt come with one. And peep the short ram too ;)

#8,045 ·
That's a good looking engine bay. i defintely want a engine cover now. Really cleans it up under the hood.

#8,048 ·
is that a cut out in the front corner for the intake?

#8,056 ·
Mg_mk3 I've had it on for probably 4 months now and I absolutely love it. The sound between that and my FR 2.5" catback is so aggressive and growly. I havent had any issues with it.

And what do you guys think about having my engine cover color painted white with black letters/lines?