#1 ·
Well guys lets see them, post up ur aftermarket:

intake pics
exhaust pics
rims/wheels pics
and anything else cool you have done.

#7,539 ·
**Borrowing jdubhack's pic here:**

I liked how they looked, and found a set for just the front on eBay (since my backseat hasn't even seen dirt) and mine weren't looking too good (may just use them for next season).

#7,541 ·
I can find shitty reviews on any car, the call is yours if you want it. Personally my Focus wasn't my first choice but it seemed like a good idea bevause it was cheap and I've had great experience with Ford, doesn't mean its any better or more reliable then my cousins Elantra, or my other cousins Accord. In-fact the Accord is the biggest POS in our drive way (were all roommates).

#7,550 ·
I agree. I havent read a single good thing about the Dart except carandriver said they are comfortable on the highway. Just my personal opinion. I actually do like the way the look though. I did read that the N/A engine with a manual is pretty decent in those cars but from what i read the 1.4 turbo sucks and i actually read they are not going to be using it any more in the dart except for one trim level.

"1.4-Liter Turbo Four No More

Given the 1.4T’s near-total elimination, it’s worth pointing out what engines buyers can now get in the Dart-osphere. For 2014, Dodge has relegated the Dart’s standard 160-hp 2.0-liter four to the base SE trim level—previously it was included with the SE, SXT, Rallye (which now is an option group, not a trim level), and Limited. The 1.4-liter turbo comes only in the Dart Aero either with a six-speed manual or dual-clutch automatic, while the rest of the lineup—SXT, GT, and Limited—gets a naturally aspirated 2.4-liter four. A manual is standard on the SXT and GT, and a six-speed automatic is optional (it soon will be replaced by a nine-speed ZF unit); the Limited gets the automatic standard.

The 184-hp 2.4-liter four makes a huge difference, being both smoother and more linear than the pesky, peaky 1.4-liter four. Demerits include lower fuel-economy estimates versus the turbo—22 mpg city, 35 highway instead of 27/39 mpg for manual models—and the same disconnected-feeling clutch action we felt in our Dart. Also, despite packing 24 more horsepower, the 2.4-liter produces 13 fewer lb-ft of torque, meaning that, according to our test equipment, a similarly equipped, manual-transmission Dart is 0.2 second slower to 60 mph. "

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/2013-dodge-dart-rallye-14t-manual-long-term-test-wrap-up-review

#7,553 ·
Someone already stated online reviews are crap n having driven both I still prefer the dart. And my friend who has the turbo gets an avg of 45mpg. + the performance group working with the turbo dart is similar to fswerks. Tunes, boost upgrades etc. And just as affordable with the bonus of looking better in my opinion

#7,578 ·
#7,587 ·
No pics yet but spent almost 6 hours detailing the car. Hand wash, hand dry, clay bar, meguirs ultimate compound to remove swirls, 30% I so alcohol wipe down, Optimum Opticoat 2.0 also in door jams and hatch area, interior detail, and washed the rubber mats.

Next is vacuum and Opticoat on rims, light tire dressing. Then ready for show and shine.