4M views 20K replies 1K participants last post by  Urmike04 
#1 ·
Well guys lets see them, post up ur aftermarket:

intake pics
exhaust pics
rims/wheels pics
and anything else cool you have done.

#6,819 ·
No, I'm definitely not kidding. The tires are definitely getting rubbed and cut, just as much as my fenders are getting rubbed and bent. But the tires are Generals, and I can't get rid of them fast enough as they already have 15k on them and don't seem to want to wear.

Maybe it's not as big of a deal to me because it's my car? Idk.

#6,836 ·
Of course you have to open the headlight, which I think was the most difficult part because it was my first time doing this.
the only mod that has to be done to fit the retroprojectors is:
1. to unscrew the little chrome plate that stands in the front of your oem bulb
2. to sand (with a dremel) a little bit of your H11 locking pattern on your housing (almost nothing there, about 1/16 inch to remove.... it almost fits without sanding nothing) so your retroprojector fits in the hole.
That's it.
it is time consuming if you want a really nice job to be done, make sure you feel able to do it :)
If you need help, please feel free to ask ! [hihi]

#6,849 ·
glove box and engine compartment lights with plastic lenses:

glove box: is an LED from ebay (w5w cree) and the lenses are
from an old car from an luggage compartment lighting,
I have cut it and glued on the hole

engine compartment lights: the lenses are
from an old car from an luggage compartment lighting,
I have modified it with a aluminum protection and
a LED from ebay (w5w cree), it goes on with sidelights
and a switch on the hood

#6,850 ·
Hey max, next time try doing all your pictures in one post, it makes it easier on us bud. Great looking car and welcome!

#6,860 ·
How is the interface on it? Also does Bluetooth work well with your phone? I have been seriously looking into getting something similar. Any chance you could film a video of the interface for me? I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

#6,863 ·
New exhaust, flowmaster transverse muffler.

New wheels, 235/55R16 BFG Traction tires. Got the ground clearance I need for my yard.

#6,866 ·

That's all it came with. I had a local shop run the pipe for $190. Used a hole saw to cut out the indents for the pipes.

No rub whatsoever, even at full steering lock. I was holding my breath up until he slid the wheel on.

#6,869 ·
Also did the newmission mod.

And some new corner lights.

Red for fun, but illegal :(

So now I have the white, which light things up pretty well. You just bump the unlock key and you can see whatever.

#6,870 ·
I like those side lights, i might have to do that myself.

#6,871 ·
Very simple to do. Two screws to pull the entire light assy out, then you just twist the bulb out and replace it. Keep in mind that LED bulbs have to go in the right way, so you need to test it before you put it all back together.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B2HV68A?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&s=

That's what I used. When you do "select size" the bigger the number the more light you get.

#6,873 ·
Nice, do they make headlights like that too? Thanks for the link!

#6,875 ·
Did you lower it too? looks really good man!