#1 ·
Well guys lets see them, post up ur aftermarket:

intake pics
exhaust pics
rims/wheels pics
and anything else cool you have done.

#6,625 ·
3d carbon wing

Got my wing today and Im stoked on the look. Totally loving it right now. Now i just the exaust welded up!!

VERY easy to install just follow instructions. Painted with plastidip and I prefer the flat black to break up the paint.

Attachments

#6,649 ·
there isnt a lot of room left in the wheel well in front. rear is going full low next week

edit: Im gonna lower the front as much as possible to where it is still drivable

#6,658 ·
Alright, I bought my Focus on 7/23/2012 and have been following this thread since I bought the car. I have wanted to mod it for years but have had insufficient funds. I'm just recently starting to mod the car.

The day I got the car.

A couple months ago I added 20% tint, and plastidipped the grill.

Put in a cone air filter and did the snorkel delete.

Smoked the taillights, it came out darker than I was wanting but I think it looks great.

Bought Ford Fusion wheels on craigslist!! I loved the way 1slofofo's looked on his car, and I have been trying to find a set for months. I got these for 250$ on craigslist, and they only had about 30 miles on them. Today I ordered the TPMS sensors for them as I am leaving my current snow tires on my steel rims. Next week I will be mounting them on the car with new tires. I haven't decided whether or not to go 225/45-17 or 235/45-17, both sizes fit on the rim but the 225 will keep my speedometer perfect.

I will post more pictures next week once the wheels are on.

#6,664 ·
Alright, I bought my Focus on 7/23/2012 and have been following this thread since I bought the car. I have wanted to mod it for years but have had insufficient funds. I'm just recently starting to mod the car.

I will post more pictures next week once the wheels are on.
I'm excited to see how these look, too, with proper tires. I love them.

#6,662 ·
Front

Thinking about lowering the front 1" or 1.5". Still have 3" left on the coils. Rears have maybe .25" left.

This is just my $.02, but I would lower the front about 1" and leave the rear where it is. That would make it appear more "level". How does it ride as is sits right now?

#6,666 ·
Completely agree. Right now the car is completely level it just appears as an opposite rake. Ill see how it settles and if it needs it i can lower it. still 2" left between the top of the tire and the wheelwell. Rides stiff as [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]*!!! Front doesnt even move.

#6,665 ·
First of all, forgiveness please for a dirty car. It's been bone chilling cold here for many months [B)]

Anywho, I grabbed some sweet custom A/C knobs off of AliExpress back in the fall. They came with what could best be described as candy blue hue to them, so I made use of the touch up paint I had needed in the summer to keep that colour palette in line.

Install was easy, but pulling the knobs off was indeed terrifying. All went well and the OE knobs are in perfect shape. These light up nicely at night, just enough to blend in with everything else. Their fit is OK, but not perfect. I can kind of see behind the middle control from driving position but I really don't care. The far left also blocks the vent icons, but it's a notched rotation control so again, I care not. Easy and fast, very pleased!

#6,680 ·