Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Vehicle Health Report After MFT Upgrade?

4K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  dmcarpentier 
#1 ·
I usually run a Health Report every 5k miles before heading in for service. I'm just about to hit 15k miles, so it's time to run another report. I've never had a problem completing this procedure in the past, but I'm now hitting a snag. It's the first time attempting to do this with the new version of MFT.

I can't seem to get the Health Report to work successfully post-software update. It attempts to run the report but then says something like "action can't be completed at this time" and the screen has something about a server connection being lost.I have the same phone paired with sync.

Anyone else run into this problem?

#3 ·
Worked for me. Mine started out with 2.10 and I could do the reports without any problem. When I was updated to 2.11 it would not work. Since updating to 3.02 it works fine again.

Did you link your cell phone to the system? It needs the phone to place the report.

Joe

#11 ·
Battery removal didn't work. I tried a clean pairing with the phone. When I begin the report, the screen says it's collecting data, and then says to wait while report is submitted. The phone then activates and dials an "888" number. The call lasts 6 seconds and then end abruptly. The screen then says something about a server connection error and it tells me the report can't be submitted.

#12 ·
I'd like to look into this further, Shorty Long. PM me your VIN when you get a chance.

If anyone else is experiencing this issue, feel free to do the same.

Jaclyn

#18 ·
No help at the dealership but oddly enough after they installed an update my phone connection was not working. After spending 45 minutes on the phone with sync and having them apologize and say they had done everything they could (phone still wouldn't work) but I would have to go back to the dealership today everything started working. I ran my first ever vehicle health report. I think that the car must have liked below zero temps. ;-)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.