Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sterling Grey Photos!

282K views 1K replies 241 participants last post by  Slo86GT 
#1 ·
Well, might as well pop this one up too.

Post away!

#226 ·
Hey there. I'm an O.C. guy also. Love the color on your car. I just bought a Titanium 5 Dr. in black, although grey was also one of my color preferences. I wanted either silver, grey or black, but after calling around different dealers the one who gave me the best terms only had the tuxedo black, so that's what I ended up with. Can I ask, what you paid for your window tint and are you happy with the job they did?

#21 ·
pastoriusk2: Do you have tinted headlight protector vinyl? If yes, what kind and %. Also, did you tint the taillight?

#22 ·
I'll join in too! [8)]

Here's how my car looks during warm-weather months with Volvo XC90 wheels with OEM 16" tires:

And here's my winter combination of 16" Taurus wheels with Blizzak WS70 tires:

Both sets of wheels were picked on the basis of selecting a design that was easy to clean!

#29 ·
^^^Great looking car^^^

Yours is one example of what I meant in the chrome/no chrome thread. The chrome trim on the b;ack car contrasts way too much. However, on the lighter colored cars (silver, grey, white, etc) I think it looks good!

In the end I came down to red candy or sterling grey. Whichever I could get first with the options I wanted was what it was going to be. RCM won out, but I would have been more than happy with SGM.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.