Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Red Candy Photos

59K views 150 replies 65 participants last post by  RonMaiden 
#1 ·
Post pictures of your Red Candy Focus!

#8 ·
I haven't had a chance to do a good session with my car, but here she is when I picked her up from my dealership back in September:

And definitely light does change the look of this colour. I've had pictures done where I thought I had Race Red or other iterations of lighter Ford reds in my family.

#15 ·
RCM was an option for me. I was going to get it but jumped to a safe black.

RCM and yellow blaze look great in sunlight but on muggy days it was an ehhhh.

Tuxedo and platinum white (whatever it is exactly) look great in the light or dark but don't stun like YB and RCM.

Though great looking car guys :)

#29 ·
Hi, I hope you guys get the HID LED's as well. I got the 18" wheels, appearence pack (rear tints & keyless) and of course the Candy Red. The only option I didn't get was the drivers assistance pack and Sat Nav, I think everything else was standard.
Chris

#23 ·
The Hocus Focus

FYI - The tint is 35% all around. None on Windshield.

I do have the Echomaster DRLs. Will get around to posting pics once they are installed.

#25 ·
I have to say that seeing a red new 2012 in person looks real good.

Especially at night.

Some nice rides.

-Ray-

#27 ·
Harhar. Snow has yet to touch my Red Candy Ti. My wife gets mad because every time the weather turns bad, I take her Honda so the Focus stays clean. I tell her "that boring Honda doesn't care whether it is clear or dirty." [hah] She is not amused. But I'm shooting for no salt to to get ground into the new Focus. I probably won't make it all winter with this plan but I'm gonna try..

#30 · (Edited)

SEL trim. Lamin-X protective film on the headlights (6% tint) and the fog lights (yellow). 3D Carbon vinyl on front plate and chrome bar.

#31 ·

SEL trim. Lamin-X protective film on the headlights (tint) and the fog lights (yellow). 3D Carbon vinyl on front plate and chrome bar.
[:0]

I'm really liking this. I love the headlight treatment!
What percent is the tint?

That carbon vinyl is also a nice touch! I wonder if it would be noticeable/nice is there were strips of it across the bars on gaping grill portion. Kind of like the silver tape others have put across their cars.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.