Votes: 61 22.9%
  • 27-32

Votes: 42 15.8%
  • 33+

Votes: 136 51.1%

2012 Owners What's your age?

31K views 215 replies 169 participants last post by  1Focus 
#1 ·
Here is a fun tool to see the age spectrum of the 3rd Generation crowd.

Magazines and online reviews tend to "guess" what age group a certain car will appeal to. Let's see the actual info rather than a guess.

#97 ·
Im 38 and the mrs is 32..... 2012 SE Sport Sedan 5 speed [neener]

#106 ·
21 here.

I've owned a lot of cars, mostly in the range of 95-2006, and was pretty happy with my 06 Civic until it had a different problem every month after I started having to commute to work. Taking it in for its problems cost just as much as the payment for my Focus. This car has (so far) saved me a lot of time and stress. [:)]

#110 ·
OK, 55 and soon to be 56.

BTW, I'm having no issues with my 2012 FF Ti HB (Sonic Blue) and have over 7000 miles since picking up at the end of May. MFT isn't as good as it should be, but the DCT works just fine and produces no noise or jerkiness...

Brian

#115 · (Edited)
did just finish to read all the post and I am the youngest here along with another member who have the same age, 19 and turning 20 in december, bought it all on my own and Currently puttings mods on the car + my payment lol

Allready have the lunchbox delete, CAI, carbon fiber wrap inside the car, windows tint and a game console working on its own inside the center console ;)

#119 ·
I'm 20, and I bought my Focus for a number of reasons. I had a MK1 Focus for my first car, absolutely loved it, I loved the community on here, I literally spend at least 2 hours of everyday on here, The new Focus looks slick as can be, its sporty, well equipped, fun to drive, its good on gas, and its cool. Plus I'm a die hard Ford man, so it's just a no brainer for me.

#123 ·
Why do we separate the younger drivers by 5 year increments but the older crowd just gets lumped in a big year spanning group. Actually I notice the age variency is just as great with older drivers as the younger crowd. Actually the 33+ crowd is ruling the poll and having a better breakdown of that group would be more interesting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.