Votes: 61 22.9%
  • 27-32

Votes: 42 15.8%
  • 33+

Votes: 136 51.1%

2012 Owners What's your age?

31K views 215 replies 169 participants last post by  1Focus 
#1 ·
Here is a fun tool to see the age spectrum of the 3rd Generation crowd.

Magazines and online reviews tend to "guess" what age group a certain car will appeal to. Let's see the actual info rather than a guess.

#33 ·
Ha ha, Focus is my daily driver, do about 1000km a week. Fuel economy high on my list. As well as the cool technology. Not to mention the sporty looks and great ride.
Besides, for fun, I have a couple mid-sixties Pontiacs tucked away in the garage.
I've turned into one of those middle aged guys with the cool cars my friends and I made fun of when we were starting out. Where did the time go?

#44 ·
Hopefully non-2012 owners will do the smart thing and not vote, lol. Seriously though, there's no way to regulate who votes(outside of membership time/post minimums), so it's pretty much on an honor system. By no means would this be considered particularly accurate by poll numbers alone.

#46 ·
Well it's really supposed to be my dad's car, but it's more of a whoever one wants to take the family car to use. So I'll say two 53 year olds and one 19 year old. My 24 year old sister doesn't want to drive it for some reason. :/ I'm telling her she's missing out on the fun.

#47 ·
53 and counting.
Main Car Opel Astra Turbo other car FF 2.0 GDI
And don't do silly mods on your cars, I've done them all and ended up reversing them.

We Get our Wisdom from Our Experiences and we get our Experiences from our Foolishness.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.