Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Well here it is..Tint/Mud Flaps/Dual Exhaust!

17K views 79 replies 25 participants last post by  bawxcar 
#1 ·
35% tint, ome Mud Flaps, stock muffler duals!

See less See more
#9 ·
Very nice, and tasteful. I really have to go get those mud flaps!!

OK I just called the dealer and they have front and rear listed separately $48 for the fronts and $65 for the rear! Sounds like others have paid less, is there somewhere online I can order?

#24 ·
Here are some better pics....also fyi, painted the muffler with regular high heat motor paint.
Nice work - thanks for sharing. What was the ding on the muffler? Did it hook right up to the exhaust or were there significant mods required? [thankyou]

#42 ·
Here's another possibility, using a photo from another FF and doing a little cut and paste. I think it might look nice. Comments?[thumb][thumbd]

#51 ·
the muffler looks like the one i had on my old grandam. a flowmaster would be a #80 i think its been a while though nice looking setup on the tint and exhaust the mudflaps i could do without but its not my car

#54 · (Edited)
I'd have to double check my instructions to see if it varies for the 5-door, but drilling may be required if your Focus doesn't already have the holes - all that are needed are two small holes in the front wheel well liners (One each).

#58 ·
Now go add this to our dual exhaust thread and the 2012 exhaust thread and please try and get sound clips. I love my borla dual exhaust cat back.

Looks good man!

#62 ·
Gator,

I used to own a Firebird that I traded in for my Focus. The Camaro uses the same exact exhaust system (with different tips) as the Firebird. I'd just like to know whether you should put that exhaust on your car.

It may fit but the exhaust I had on mine and the spare system in my garage is a 3.5" system all the way through which would be too large for our smaller 4-cylinder cars and not provide enough back pressure. I have heard we should not go larger than 2.5" or you can actually lose power.

So if you could, would you let me know what you measure the diameter of the tubing on your exhaust system? I'm not even close to thinking about sticking the spare system from my garage onto my car with this issue in mind. I'm still holding out for the FSWerks system.

I should have pics of what I had on my car...

#63 ·
Your exhaust does look very similar comparing pictures to my old Firebird's exhaust so it may be the same, you do have smaller tips but that doesn't matter, just the actual tubing diameter.

Can't find any other pictures of the exhaust from underneath the car...

#67 ·
Ya it shouldn't make much of a difference and if you like it that is all that matters. I honestly love the look of your system and I'm sure it sounds great. Thumbs up on your Titanium, looks awesome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.