Votes: 30 12.0%
  • Ingot Silver

Votes: 27 10.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.

POLL: Most Common Color Picked - 2012 Focus

47K views 207 replies 125 participants last post by  Sonic_HedgeHog 
#1 ·
This is a Poll to try and determine the most common color choice when ordering a new Focus. I myself ordered Sterling Gray:

Color Choices:
  • Red Candy
  • Kona Blue
  • Blue Candy
  • Yellow Blaze
  • Race Red
  • Frosted Glass
  • White Platinum Tri-Coat
  • Sterling Gray
  • Tuxedo Black
  • Ingot Silver

#9 ·
I was going to get the Sterling Gray, but I already have a car close to the same color and wanted to mix it up a bit. Then I thought about Platinum Metallic, but my next door neighbor has (3) white cars already and I didn't to color match him. And since I'm 40 now, I thought why not a mid-life crisis color?!

#14 ·
wait a minute ... can have real results when they pulled candy red out of production and people had to settle for "something else"

The real poll should be what would you have ordered if all the colors were still available.

That being said ... I am seeing a lot of 2012 cars now on the road.

#27 ·
Hi, candy red hasn't been pulled out of production as far as I know in the UK, are there any official statements fom Ford?
Chris

#25 ·
Guys, you can't vote unless you have 25 posts & have been a member for 30 days. If you have 25 posts already but haven't been here for 30 days yet you still can't vote.

Just to clarify.

#31 ·
Posted via FF Mobile Black isnt most favorite because you cant get the damn thing anymore lol. My parents are pretty much down to silver so far. The other colors are unavailable. So far according to the dealer tuxedo black and kona blue are the only colors you cannot order anymore. Red candy is getting there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.