Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Post For 2012 When You Get a Vin#

501K views 4K replies 393 participants last post by  Johnson17 
#1 ·
I would like people to post here that pre-ordered their 2012 Focus when they get their Vin# from their dealer along with when they placed their order.

It would be nice if the powers that be could put a sticky on this post so it would be easy to look up in this part of the forum. I know it's possible because I own a web site using V Bulletin for Thunderbirds.

Thanks in Advance.

#754 ·
My sales guy just called me to tell me my Titanium hatch just rolled off the convoy at the dealership. Built on 04/29 and already sitting in their storage building. Now I just need to figure out when I'm going to make the trek from Philly back to my home state of Michigan to pick her up. Would it be awful if I actually waited until Memorial Day weekend like I originally planned?

#759 ·
Yup. Mine rolled off the truck 5/3, ordered 4/5. Suppose to pick her up today.[clap]

I'm going with the name Ivanka... After Ivanka Trump. The name means, God is gracious. I certainly don't deserve a new car like this. Thank you Lord!

Just HAPPENED to be driving home from work and caught it right when the guy was taking it off. He stopped for me to take a picture like he gets people looking at the new Foci all the time. lol.

#777 ·
Are you talking to a salesman or a manager? My salesman had to ask the Manager to check their vehicle order report and on that report is a column for ETA. It either has a date or it doesn't. Ask them to show it to you and then you can find out if there is a date or if you are just talking to someone who hasn't put any effort into finding out. It's my understanding they supply a ETA when they have a build date; however, that ETA can change due to QA or transportation issues.

#782 · (Edited)
Thanks! It's a sterling grey hatchback 400A spec with the handling package. I was toying with the navigation, but $795 just seemed a little too steep in the end. I posted details about my purchasing experience in the "Ask a ford salesman" thread.

B

UPDATE: So I tried checking my VIN on the ETIS page, and I got very few details about it. Can someone else try checking up on it and let me know what you think? Here's the VIN again: 1FAHP3N20CL154954

Thanks in advance

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.