3K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  A7xschecter6661 
#1 · (Edited)
I been thinking about what i would like to do for my mods for 2013

Current mods
Enkei Ev5 rims
FFRP lowering kit
Ebay projectors with 5k hid and 3k fogs
Upgraded drilled and slotted roters with ebc greenstuff
Fswerks upper and lower stress bars massive rear bar.
Massive camber arms and toe arms
Massive endlinks
Fswerks intake and stealth exhaust
93 octane tune
Fswerks header and flex
3d carbon front lip and side skirts
Polk audio speakers
Kicker 12'' sub
sound ordnance amp
kenwood deck

So i was planning on spending around 1000 to 1500 on the car and i was wondering what other people had for input on mods..

maybe cf hood and coilovers? Maybe dogbone and tubular control arms?

idk how coils would work for my daily driving in the northeast...

car is a 2009 black ses 4 door auto

See less See more
#2 ·
Moved to Mk3 Discussion forum. That's where you post about performance mods. Ford Focus General Car chat is for discussions relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Thanks for posting!

#11 ·
With all you have now I would go with a rear disc conversion. And correct me if I'm wrong but only coupes came with the rear sway bar in '09 afaik, you could get one of those as well. You'd even have money left for the dogbone after those two things too.

#12 ·
Add a set of cams= Massive has crower cams for the '08+ cars. A poly dogbone for sure. CFM's tubular control arms, & 4-point lower stress brace. How 'bout a Steeda rear bar & a 22mm front bar. Want more lower= 2''/2.2'' get Massive's Omni kit & Eibach's sportline system for a ''00-''05 cars. It'd be great if you could get a torsen for your atx. How 'bout a 23 head? Or how 'bout a 23 motor? What 'bout suremotor sports or JBR= James Barone racing motor/trans mounts? Go for performance.

#14 ·
Uhm with what you have so far, I am going to say headlight retrofit. My friends eagle eyes in his impala made me so happy I went HID retrofit and not let some chinese kids make my headlights!

impala eagle eyes
I was impressed while it was against the garage for the cheap price with hids

then he backed away and I just laughed

My focus mini H1s

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z449/a7xschecter6661
/Focus%20Retrofit/43.jpg

Besides, the full retrofit kit will only cost you about $280 an you'll have plenty left for something else.

#15 ·
Uhm with what you have so far, I am going to say headlight retrofit. My friends eagle eyes in his impala made me so happy I went HID retrofit and not let some chinese kids make my headlights!

impala eagle eyes

Besides, the full retrofit kit will only cost you about $280 an you'll have plenty left for something else.
I beleive the op was looking for performance mods.

#17 ·
thought about getting eibachs front and rear sway bar kit... a retro fit could be an option... i do love the look of my eagle eyes with the leds and the halo rings but the cut off is not the best... i would want to get black housing headlights or i would have to open them up and paint... i am already running Morimoto h9 5000k... so i would only need new bulbs and the projectors so the retrofit wouldnt cost me all that much... and i know there is quite a few people on here who sell there skills at doing retrofits

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.