Focus Fanatics Forum banner

08 to 11 modifications (pictures)

54K views 243 replies 40 participants last post by  mac.mogul 
#1 ·
Hey just post what you've done to make your car look sick!

#4 ·
They are out there, just not too many. Most of the colors that are modded are (in order of popularity) Black, silver, red, yellow, blue, white, light blue, and green. There are some other colors but they are rare and don't show up too often.

#5 ·
Yeah i would also refer to the 2008-2011 pic thread or used to but it has just got so big that it takes days do go through the posts. i think color specific would be sweet. For the OP here is my car minus a few mods i have done since taking the photos but it will give you an idea(=

#7 ·
Thank you! and the lights are the eagle eye projectors. they are dropping in price on ebay. I suggest buying them while you can. soon parts for the 08-11 focus will be hard to come by. They didnt make many options for aftermarket parts for us because it doesn't make sense from a business standpoint to make part for a model that was only on the market for three years. They have already stopped production on many parts

#10 ·
Well I'll jump in for ya

Bone stock except the hood

After a much needed chrome delete, ses black grille and eagle eye headlights

gutted it and swapped in a black interior

Wood trunk deck and LEDs instead of stock bulb. Sell that kit btw

More LEDs

Accent LEDs

Short throw shifter

Fog lights

Rear disk brake conversion

SES front end

SES rear end

FSWerks CAI, Race Exhaust, and tower strut bar

SES spoiler

As she sits today

-------------------------------------------------------------

For a full list of mods check out my "about me" profile

#12 ·
Very close, I got it for $550 shipped to my door, if you are going to get that hood know that they are discontinued! There are some floating around but not many.

#16 ·
I like your ride too. Also TURBO! I am so jelly.

^^^ I second that.
Posted via FF Mobile
Thanks [:)]

So far I've gone through almost everything on the car.
I was running the FRPP suspension, but have since put it back to stock and added an ST Suspension Spring Distance Kit ( .8" Lift).
parts list.
.8' lift spacers
Steeda 21mm RSB
FSWerks CAI
FSWerks 91* Tune
Trubendz 2.5" Flex back
4300K HIDs
Plasti-Dipped grill
Pioneer AV system
ATS (dtc superlight) 17" wheels
There is at least one mod that I don't see on that list. [rofl]
|
|
V

#14 ·
^^^ I second that.
Posted via FF Mobile

#15 · (Edited)
here are a few of mine. Now Im the only "lifted" 2nd gen out there so far.

I was running the FRPP suspension, but have since put it back to stock and added an ST Suspension Spring Distance Kit ( .8" Lift).
parts list.
.8" lift spacers
Steeda 21mm RSB
FSWerks CAI
FSWerks 91* Tune
Trubendz 2.5" Flex back
4300K HIDs
Plasti-Dipped grill
Pioneer AV system

#49 ·
here are a few of mine. Now Im the only "lifted" 2nd gen out there so far.

parts list.
.8" lift spacers
Steeda 21mm RSB
FSWerks CAI
FSWerks 91* Tune
Trubendz 2.5" Flex back
4300K HIDs
Plasti-Dipped grill
Pioneer AV system
Why is it lifted?

#17 ·
lol, how could I forget the amazing, way under priced, custom made, red LED trunk light conversion kit! You can find it in the BST section.
I have many more parts on the car then what I listed. Just didn't feel like writing a book about my self!
Posted via FF Mobile

#18 ·
LoL that's why I said to look in the "About me" section of my profile, mine is just too long to write out... Then again I could just copy paste it...

Meh still too much trouble.

#26 ·
yep, I'm trying to start a new trend! Make the 4X4 look cool, maybe even get a few others to Lift there cars as well. But for now I'm the lone raised 2nd Gen FoFo.

And I'm the only one running full red tail lights too.

Posted via FF Mobile

#25 ·
Well I ment lowered lowered like a gangster car lol.... People diss my wheel gaps but I like it up higher rather than low and yes I live on a dirt road and still manage to keep it semi clean! And me neither can't wait till they come in :)

#31 ·
The picture from above was from when it was on the FRPP suspension kit. right now it sits about .5-.75" higher then a stock 2nd gen car, I have measured a few local cars to confirm it.

#33 ·
haven't really done much

just added this

she sits like this

and has a pretty nice booty

#35 ·
^^^Mike is running the Aftermarket LED lights from eBay. They come just like you see.
Posted via FF Mobile

#36 ·
Ill get in on this.

FSWerks CAI, Header, and stealth exhaust.
FRPP kit
17x8 XXR 522's
Massive Speed System Strut tower bar
35% Front, 20% Rear window tint
Coupe Roof Spoiler
Plastidipped grill and "Focus" badge.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.