Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2008+ LED tail lights

55K views 176 replies 59 participants last post by  Ryokuro 
#1 ·
What do you guys think of these?
First time i've spotted them on ebay (they're not available on ebay.ca [rant])
Anybody actually gone ahead and bought/installed these? I've been looking for a swap for the tail lights to go with the swapped out headlights, but im not sure if this is the route to go.

It says its for 08+ 4 doors only, but no reason why it wouldnt fit on the coupe as well right?

See less See more
#17 ·
I e-mailed em asking about the bottom trim color.. it's chrome :(
I'd rather have the smoke color, I know you can do it with niteshade but meh.. I think I'll go for the stock coupe ones, unless another company makes LED ones in smoke/darkened.

#24 ·
I must say that I do not really care for them... if the border leds weren't there I would buy them in a heartbeat. IDK i just dont like un-needed leds like the ones in the 08+ projectors

#27 ·
DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!! Man I have looked for led tails for the 2000-04 for years now and no luck and now these. Its just not right!!!! As far as all the guys wanting smoked ones, I gaurentee you that there available somewhere. All the tail light manufacturers seem to do the tails in chrome, black, and the CF look. I look see. If anyone sees them for the 2000-04 please post them up!!! Very nice though!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.