Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum (
-   MK1 Focus (
-   -   body parts (

dustyzx5 06-22-2013 01:26 AM

body parts
i dunno if this is where to post this does anyone know where i can find a splash guard kit and a 3 piece under window wing for a 07 focus se hatch

Gav-O-SVT 06-22-2013 09:26 AM

Have you tried ebay?

Mr.Bergner 06-22-2013 10:30 AM

For the three piece wing, I assume you mean a mid-wing, like what's for sale down at the bottom of this post?

For the splash guard kit I'm not sure, but we have a sponsor here, Village Ford, that could probably get you hooked up. Otherwise, I run to junk yards for things like that.

TerryB 06-22-2013 02:19 PM

There were some midwings on eBay for $60.00 shipped. It's posted on FF somewhere this week.

dustyzx5 07-04-2013 09:32 PM

how do you install them tho is it just like a stick on or do i drill it on

Gav-O-SVT 07-04-2013 09:49 PM

Bolt on, some have both bolts and adheisive. If it was all stick-on, you'd b in for a nasty suprise driving on the freeway lol, your wing would take flight! ;-)

amc49 07-05-2013 12:27 PM

Nothing personal but only a fool uses stick on, best way I know of to get sued when a part goes through someone else' windshield.

armedhippy 08-13-2013 04:09 PM

I have a 2001 LX I am repairing after my wonderful son totaled it. I have installed the impact bar and purchased the foam energy absorber, and the 2 attaching rivets. Can anyone tell me if I use a conventional rivet gun or is it a Ford special tool?

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.