Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Roof top spoiler question

3K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  Teknique 
#1 ·
Is there two diffrent oem roof top spoilers for the mk2 focus? I was looking for the one that's a little longer for my 06 focus but can't find any just the one that doesn't stick out

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2

#3 ·
I want to do this i like how it looks (thanks to the member that share this idea) and I'm talking about the 08-11 roof top wing

#5 ·
Can the 09 focus coupe 3dcarbon upper roof spoiler be sold separately apart from the whole 6 piece body kit??? Do u know?

#15 ·
No, I got mine in the mail Monday and I just finished painting it. I'll probably install it this weekend so ill have pics later if you want to wait.

That white focus in the picture looks like the stock wing but he angled it upwards. Normally they would sit so that they continue the roof line. I believe that's a FF members car, you could probably message him to find out how he did it

#17 ·
I think it looks the same as the one I posted looks good is it too much trouble to install?

#18 ·
No, a sharp set of drill bits and a mechanics ruler would be great to have. The layout took the longest it's important to note that the further forward you place the wing the higher it will face upwards.

It's hard to see but the back of the spoiler is not touching the body of the car because of the forward position of the wing.

That's with the second stud from the end of the wing at 4.5cm from the body roll at the end of the roof. I found it was just easier to measure the position for the studs as the template is slightly flexible and not exact.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.