Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Not sure where to post this

2K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  stealthzx3 
#1 ·
There isnt a ZX3 only forum so i am unsure of where to post this but my question is this. i have a late model 2004 ZX3 which makes it a 2005 which i was un aware of when i purchased headlights for the car so i bought the headlights for a 2004 ZX3 now that i have them they dont appear to be fitting correctly i am unsure of if it is because there is something bent in the front end or not as i bought the car wrecked so my question is will 04 ZX3 headlights fit my 05 ZX3?

#11 ·
Post a picture of the left fender then or the badges on the back if they are still on it or your interior. Being pretty sure when you don't even know what year car you have... We can tell you exactly what you have if you would post a picture.

#14 ·
If you are going by the production date on the door placard then you could be wrong about what year your car is. More than likely if it was produced in the last half of 2004 it will be considered a 2005 model. I always thought it was stupid how manufactors did this, but oh well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.