Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Focus rs build

21K views 110 replies 24 participants last post by  bluebullet 
#1 ·
So I decided to convert my svt into a focus rs. So here's my build thread. I know that I need. Lot but what I have so far seems to be a good start.
Here's the car now

And here's the rs parts I have

See less See more
#44 ·
depending on condition around 200-300 each... at least from what ive seen. could be off about 50~ give or take

#61 ·
its very difficult to find a rs engine, you would have to import it... if you have the $$$ then by all means go for it lol

#63 ·
So things took a turn for the worse/best today. So my car was parked further back today and my mother backed into my car while it was in the driveway putting a 2 foot long dent/scrape in the passenger side quarter panel which sucks a lot but the good thing is that gives me a very good reason to do the rs quarter panel conversion here really soon. I don't really want to mess the car up by cutting myself. So does anyone know a good body shop in the southern part of Ohio? And I also just got my rs wheels and the rs vents that go in the front bumper.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.