Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Pics of aftermarket rear spoiler/wing on hatch's

10K views 37 replies 13 participants last post by  GreySkorpion 
#1 ·
#7 ·
Honestly the first 2 look really awful. No offense. The one pictured above is not bad. SAP is good as well as an RS wing or the F2 replica RS. Just look around some more and keep an eye out on the for sale sections.

#16 ·
I have a carbon fiber version of that whale tail that i've never installed lol. Bought it in 2009 as a clearance item and when it showed up I didn't realize how big it was since there were no pics on a car and I had just got my focus then. Probably will sell it eventually. Think it needs the mid wing to balance it out otherwise by itself I think its too much.

#25 ·
Duck wing fail quack quackquack
RS looks really good and is a ford factory part and integrates a led 3rd brake light into it. The top 3 and only 3 that actually fit/match the contours of the focus. 1.svt 2.sap 3.rs all the others have over top curves or is a square block or is just plain ass too big

#27 ·
i love my mid wing...

and am trying to get my hands on the carzone 3pc upper wing.

those two combined would be sick. IMO

but i know not everybody is a fan of the mid, but i love mine.

rear shot, vinyl is currently off the car.

#30 ·
octagons??? you mean hexagon? (6 sided not 8)
The carzone one is very cool, but your wheels are even cooler! What kind are those? ?
thanks
18x7.5 ASA AR6's... they have been discontinued. and ASA has released a diff style under the same "AR6" name...

i have some new ones that will be going on to replace them, as i kinda fought a curb at speed and took a chunk out of the rim. [facepalm]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.