Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Mid West Boredom Thread

439K views 4K replies 92 participants last post by  UnFocusedST 
#1 ·
So, I figured every other place had one.. Why not us? Even though there aren't very many active people in this forum.

#3,313 ·
hey everyone. this has nothing to do with Focus. But still, I want you to be aware of a new, really scary bit of malware that attacks if you use online banking. Please google "Neverquest trojan" and read the details. At this time there is no published method to prevent it.
We now return you to normal scheduled activities.

#3,316 ·
Thinking about getting rid of my center exit and diffuser to go back to d-side exit. Anyone have a nice d-side exit they might wanna trade or sumpin'?

#3,335 ·
we got about 4" tue-wed... but are now dealing with below zero temps. high for today is -5 and tomorrow is +8. needless to say its the last weekend of deer hunting and my happy ass is staying home for two reasons... its to [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g cold and I have strep (did you know someone can carry it without it effecting them? I know one person evidently :) )

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.