Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sightings in Missouri (MO)

15K views 99 replies 32 participants last post by  clnzx4 
#1 ·
s.co st louis sighting

whoever was in the black zx5 svt on 270 and got off at tesson ferry. sunday 08-21. just wanted to say hello! nice looking ride. [thumb]

#4 ·
Anyone on here go to Central Missouri State University in Warrensburg, Mo??
I see focuses all the time. I see 2 in my dorm parking lot everyday. Ive seen a red zx3
that has an svt rear bumper, 3 dark red sedans(one w/ just tinted windows, one w/ tinted
windows and apc taillights, and one stock one). I also see a guy around here w/ a stock
svtf. He drives like he's always in a race, lol. I also saw an awsome comp. orange svt,
and it had svt euro rims. It looked sweet. If any of you are on here let me know.

#10 ·
I SEE FOCI ALL THE TIME AROUND ST LOUIS, JUST NOT TO MANY ON HERE. I JUST PUT MY FF STICKERS ON MY CAR, SO HOPEFULLY I MIGHT SEE MORE ON HERE.

BY THE WAY, the only287, I WORK RIGHT DOWN THE STREET FROM YOU AT GRAND AND DELMAR.

IT WOUND BE GREAT TO GET TOGETHER WITH OTHER FF MEMBERS SINCE THERE DOES NOT SEEM TO BE MANY AROUND HERE!

#13 ·
[thumb] SOUNDS GOOD TO ME! ANY IDEAS ON PLACES TO MEET AND WHEN? I'LL DRIVE ANYWHERE!

ANYBODY EVER GO DOWN TO SOUTH LINDBERGH (SOUTH COUNTY) ON FRIDAY OR SATURDAY NIGHTS? USUALLY FIND SOME NICE CARS DOWN THERE ON NICE NIGHTS! [:D]

#15 ·
Out Delivering Parts For Work And Saw A Svtf Ni Fenton Going South On 141 To Arnold And Went North On 55. Time Was 1:35 Pm On 10/10/07. Stopped And Told Him To Check Out Ff!

#22 ·
I live out in Troy but every saturday night we go to the Sonic off Elm St in St Charles, off 370. There are usually alot of people down there once the weather gets nice. I plan on bringing my car down there this year and my bf will have his 99 Lightning there if anyone's interested, let me know

#23 ·
Drag Racing

Hey just joined this site and loving it anyway i live 60 miles south of st. Louis in the little town of Caledonia pop. 152 lol and looking for drag strips near my area. anybody know any close to me. FF Rocks!!!

#24 ·
Welcome To Ff!!

I Know Exactly Where Caledonia Is. I've Driven Through There Hundreds Of Times. I Always Stop At That G-station On My Way Through. I Actually Got Pulled Over When The Bank (or Something) Got Robbed Cause I Was Driving My Dads Car That Had Damage On The Side! F-ed Up!

Anyway, I Don't Know Of Any Tracks Down That Way, But U Can Come Up Here And Go To Gateway. :)

#27 ·
Spotted

I am in Arnold,Mo and I've seens a couple of Foci. I got a Black SVT with center exit Borla and Amber fogs. Oh yeah, can't miss the mach 1 chin spoiler..... Hope to see you all on the road sometime. Count me in if any of you want to meet on Lindbergh sometime.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.