Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Pittsburgh

16K views 262 replies 18 participants last post by  SD.Norm 
#1 ·
Hey guys and gals, newish to this site and was just told about the mid Atlantic section, Glad to see there are so many people around the PA area!

Anyone in the Pittsburgh area? it'd be cool to see how many there are!

#21 ·
Thanks, If ya see me zipping around cberry sometime holler and we can BS, or if we just setup a meet for all of the junkies in the area.

#25 ·
I'm up for a GTG in cranberry sometime. Like I said, I work behind the thorn hill ind park.

I will not be going to FF2013

#44 ·
This whole thread needs to meet up and drive down together [thumb] race team style with big ol vinyl numbers on the side, P1, P2, P3, ect. Maybe not that last part haha

Sent while Slideways

#52 ·
Hey 412 folk! Evan and I have been talking and we thought it would be a cool idea for all of us who are going to FF13 to meet at mt Washington and then depart.

Please PM me if you want to join do it so we can contact the hotel and get adequate rooms.

This is just early stages of planning and we don't have any particulars set, but it could be an awesome time and I hope to see a caravan of western PA guys!

Sent while Slideways

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.