Focus Fanatics Forum banner

new jersey ppl

3K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  wannabe_svt 
#1 ·
wheres all my jersey ppl at bergen county here

#12 ·
Yea it's not the fastest car I've owned (had 2 talons and a supercharged pickup) but its decent for now . I'm currently waiting for raceland to finish developing their USDM coilover kit so I can get that and a set of swaybars because the lowering springs/strut combo isn't my cup if tea

#15 ·
Yeah I had a Mustang before this and a worked VW. I can't lie, the handling on these cars a great. LMK when you get ready to install the coilover kit if you need a hand.

#14 ·
yea i spoke to raceland the other day and they currently have a car or two running around with their prototype set on there doing some real world testing they said we should see the final product in the late winter or spring

ill be doing a full review and install thread when i get them incase any one is on the fence about them

#16 ·
yea i love the way i can toss this car in the twisties and it feels so planted, i cant wait till i get the coilovers and sway bars and get it dialed in. thanks fo rthe offer but im more of a one man show when it comes to my own car (bad past experiences) but im a mechanic anyway so i have access to tools and a lift if i want at work. but if you or anyone else in the area ever needs help give me a shout im always down to help

also i saw ur a welder, do you have a setup at home ? i love welding and have started getting into mig, i modified my turbo manifold on my talon to fit an hx35 diesel turbo and built my own downpipe and exhaust for it from 3 inch pipe

#17 ·
No prob I understand, and I'll keep that in mind if I need a hand. At the moment I don't have a setup at home. I can mig but I'm a Tig welder, any smaller side jobs I can usually do at work. Lmk if you need anything done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.