Focus Fanatics Forum banner

SVT Junk yard find

6K views 36 replies 12 participants last post by  Mile30 
#1 ·
So i was at crazy rays u pull it yard in jessup MD today and stumbled upon a black SVT ZX3 still has some good parts left nothing i can use, figured id help some of you out.

1 svt 5 spoke wheel left on it
rear bumper
wing
All the interior is there it has blue door panels and seats but the air bag deployed on the passenger side seat.
Gauge cluster
Small cluster on the side of gauge cluster
Engine and trans
And some other stuff

Also seen a gray mach focus with the audio stuff in it down there

#4 ·
Ill go check it out again for the gauges but as far as brakes the passenger sides missing front and rear everything

#5 ·
Shifter is gone, and the center rear seat headrest :). Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah, both brakes gone on right side :(...

The gauge set vas still in there.

and The rear bumper is now unbolted for anyone that wants it. It was split at the top. fixable, but I left it behind.

#7 ·
As of today whats left for the most part is blue interior door panels, seats but like i said p/s seat airbag blown, Gauge cluster, engine, trans, rear bumper, 2 wheels 5 spoke not sure if the 1 is any good, maybe some suspension on the drivers side, black drivers side mirror. and a few little things

#10 ·
I think its about 40 for each seat, and the mach had the speakers in the doors and the sub box and amps but the sub was gone, the SVT still has the sub and amp in the hatch

#13 ·
Ill try but i wont be able to get down there again till sunday i work the rest of the week and saturday till 5 everyday. hopefully its there unless someone else can grab it.

#18 ·
The oil change sticker in the windshield said 107k i think but i was there sunday the head unit, cluster were gone engine still was there

#24 ·
You got a source for euro tails? If I get you a set of regular lights can you hook me up?

#22 ·
around 300 for an engine, its right off to the right when you go down the hill into the fords, and i cant recall taillight condition but im going back this weekend probably just to check around again

#25 ·
Been a while since I've been there, but there were no, I mean NONE, hatchbacks! Just two or three sedans.

#27 ·
Yea i was just down there sunday taillights looked great

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.