Focus Fanatics Forum banner

*MD* Kent island mega meet!

3K views 26 replies 8 participants last post by  SMITHBOY76908 
#1 · (Edited)
These meets are awesome! Come out and hang out and take part in a awesome cruise! Last time i was the only focus come out and support the community. There will be tons of cars just a few at the last meet were supras,skyline, rhd hondas,street bikes, wrx sti's, ton of srt-4, just about all makes and models. Come out the people are awesome, cops are chill and the cars are fast!

KENT ISLAND MEGA MEET - MAY 17TH

Last november we had close to 150 cars, probably more, at this event. It will only be that big or bigger with all of your help. We have to spread the word forum wide. Every forum you are a member of needs to have a KI Mega Meet thread in it. We will meet. eat. then cruise taking lots of video and pictures. If this proves to be successful we will try and hold another mega meet in the beginning of fall. We may make this Bi-annual if we see the commitment from the community. We will be putting up E-Posters for you guys to put on your myspace and other forums. Most likely will be a facebook event. So lets get some word out. Anyone willing to help out or has any ideas, PM me.
Here is the rest of the info:

Where: Under the Kent Narrows Bridge, Exit 41 off US Route 50.

Time: May 17th at Noon

Agenda:

Noon-1:30 Meet at narrows

1:30-2:30 Cruise to food (I have a place in mind but I am waiting to hear from them)

2:30 - ? Cruise to Welcome Center and anywhere else we may want to go for video and pics.

See less See more
#10 ·
wow, I just realized that this is only 20 minutes from me!!! I'll think it over today and let you know something this evening on whether we can make it or not.

Anyone else up for going??? huh? anyone?

#14 ·
UPDATE>>>>>>>

Time: May 17th at Noon

Agenda:

Noon-1:30 Meet at narrows

1:30-2:30 Cruise to Mowbry Park for Crabs and Tailgating

2:30 - ? Cruise to Welcome Center and anywhere else we may want to go for video and pics.

Anyone who wants to go let me know 302-448-9747

#16 ·
We're going. We'll be there around noon or so. If anyone else wants to go from the mainland side of the chesepeake, we can meet up here at my place in Odenton and go down together. 405-574-2461

#18 ·
Everyone is meeting under the Kent Narrows bridge its exit 41 off US Route 50. They also have a place picked out to cruise too and eat then another cruise. This will be huge!

#20 ·
Not sure yet might drive the teg and let my gf drive the SVT, then again might take the girlfriends convertable 350Z dunno yet kinda depends on the weather.

#25 ·
Yeah, wasn't really worth the trip though. There were your ordinary show offs but not much more. A few nice evos and stis, that's about it. and one really beautiful NSX, almost forgot about that.

I've got some pics but too tired, will post them up tomorrow.

BTW, Jeff, nice to meet you man. Let me know what you want to do with the teggy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.