Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Official Mid-Atlantic Boredom Thread!!11!!

8M views 59K replies 299 participants last post by  viney266 
#1 ·
Well, Ken made a great suggestion. We need a chatty thread here as well. So here it is...Useless banter and pimp cups away.

#59,242 ·
Wasn't an official Facebook page before. Pics of my new focus been a few years had this one a week motor died got new motor under warranty. I'm picking up a set of 15 52 turbomacs for it tomorrow after work.

Attachments

#59,248 ·
My car got totalled two weeks ago picked up a new one last night. New car is Oxford white black leather interior led DRL 5 speed 4 wheel disc brakes so nice upgrade

Attachments

#59,252 ·
The Deer Hunter...

So how many in of you have hit a deer (or have it hit you) and what was the damage? One ran into my car the other week...$5000 in damage [:(]

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Headlamp Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Automotive design

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Rim

The pictures don't do it much justice. The passenger door doesn't open, the headlight is just sitting in there, the washer fluid tank broke, and a radiator support is toasted too.

#59,255 ·
Not really a whole lot of action in here. I think it's all on the book of face ( where you and I are actually in a group together lol) it'll liven up for a day or two then dead again for months.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

#59,257 ·
Hard to tell. I'm on SOMD ST, MD ST, DMV MK3 and of course FF. Maybe it was someone else I was thinking of but I thought I had seen your car in one of them.

#59,259 ·
I'm not on Facebook a lot either. I know there's a couple people here on there but sometimes it's hard to distinguish who's who

#59,260 ·
Ex-admin of MD ST here. Only an ex-admin cause I didn't have the time to head activities and such for the group anymore. Still very active in it.

Reactions: leavingmarks
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.