Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Official Mid-Atlantic Boredom Thread!!11!!

8M views 59K replies 299 participants last post by  viney266 
#1 ·
Well, Ken made a great suggestion. We need a chatty thread here as well. So here it is...Useless banter and pimp cups away.

#59,221 ·
I've taken a few rides in the ol' herc. Mostly to, from and around Iraq. Not exactly first class but it serves it's purpose well. Navy guy here btw.
Noticed you're in MD. Any interest in joining our local Focus club?

www.facebook.com/groups/MDSTClub

Our president likes to keep things old school, so all that's required is an email address.

#59,226 ·
When and where do you guys meet? I'm in Lexington Park which isn't close to anything.

Bro I'm on the eastern shore... lol we have members from, and meet in, various places at various times, all over MD, PA, and occasionally WV. We try to make sure that all of our meets get posted to the Facebook page, so everybody knows what's going on and when :)

#59,229 ·
No parties, just prepping for the worst, hoping we don't need it.

#59,233 ·
From what I've been told, there's one in great falls va too. That's only an hour and a half from me. Bethlehem is closer to 6.
Annapolis has one as well on Saturdays. Several of the guys go there each weekend

#59,238 ·
#59,239 ·
Hey guys I'm back again forgot my old screen name info just bought a 2016 Focus SE 5 speed hatchback in black. After 1 week it needs a new motor well the new motor was ordered today. But I've been away for awhile played around with a turbo ranger while I was attending school to get Certified as a Ford technician. Did some work in racing in NC and did custom fabrication and restoration work also while down there.

#59,240 ·
Hey guys I'm back again forgot my old screen name info just bought a 2016 Focus SE 5 speed hatchback in black. After 1 week it needs a new motor well the new motor was ordered today. But I've been away for awhile played around with a turbo ranger while I was attending school to get Certified as a Ford technician. Did some work in racing in NC and did custom fabrication and restoration work also while down there.
Wow!!! It lasted a week and it needs a new motor? I've heard horror stories but that takes the cake.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.