Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Official Mid-Atlantic Boredom Thread!!11!!

8M views 59K replies 299 participants last post by  viney266 
#1 ·
Well, Ken made a great suggestion. We need a chatty thread here as well. So here it is...Useless banter and pimp cups away.

#56,902 ·
I'm gonna enjoy this weather as much as I can cause where ever we head to next (unless it's somewhere tropical) I won't be going out in a tank top and shorts for a run in December[hihi]

#56,905 ·
Had to help a Honda boy get out of the snow last night coming across the mountain lol. He pulled over for some reason he wouldn't say (his girlfriend was in the car) and got stuck on the side of the road. Hmmm couldn't pass this up. V-tec kicked in yo and buried his ass even more. I had to pull him out haha silly Honda guy.

#56,915 ·
yeah it was quite the shock!It always happens to the other person you know?Im just glad she ok an she was holding up real well last night.
They say a lot of crimes like those are by people they know: church members, acquaintances, etc. If I was in the same position and knew who, revenge would not be out of the question. But it takes even greater strength to unclench a fist.

#56,917 ·
Hows everyones car lookin after the snow. Well if u got snow in ur areas. Heres myn i took today at lowes pickin up more plastidip.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.