Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Official Mid-Atlantic Boredom Thread!!11!!

8M views 59K replies 299 participants last post by  viney266 
#1 ·
Well, Ken made a great suggestion. We need a chatty thread here as well. So here it is...Useless banter and pimp cups away.

#50,912 ·
Twice with members on here and once with F2, it happens sometimes and I've bought alot!

I've only bought one thing and I had to send it back because it wasn't what he said it was. And I heard that my friend's ex girlfriend who is on a jeep forum scammed all kinds of people out of money by doing the gift thing and sending packages that were the correct weight but actually had rocks/bricks/etc. in them and not what was supposed to be so they couldn't figure out if she was the one who did it or if somewhere along the line the shipping company had lost it.

What ever happened to honesty?

#50,914 ·
Um. Who is that?
This is why I stay away from events like this. People do not know how to behave themselves. How many cars did this guy hit again? Drove through a crowd of people and barely missed them? Plus the fact that all the people standing around making things worse by cheering the drunk guy on. Very lucky it dod not end up worse.

#50,915 ·
I've only bought one thing and I had to send it back because it wasn't what he said it was. And I heard that my friend's ex girlfriend who is on a jeep forum scammed all kinds of people out of money by doing the gift thing and sending packages that were the correct weight but actually had rocks/bricks/etc. in them and not what was supposed to be so they couldn't figure out if she was the one who did it or if somewhere along the line the shipping company had lost it.

What ever happened to honesty?
I have been lucky and only gotten burned once but on a sale/favor. I have stopped doing them since. I do buy now and again though, with good results.

#50,916 ·
cant sleep havent been one in awhile got the whole family thing going on new job working security pulling 3rd shift 12 am to 8am or 0001 to 0800 to be exact. my svt had a bad run in with snow and curb damaged the rocker panel passenger fender and the rs front bumper. Insurance company totaled it out im taking the money and hopefully going tomorrow to pick up a pitch black zx5 to make the family thing work a little easier.

#50,919 ·
Can I come up there and take the 2012 for a test drive? [wiggle]
SOLD AND GONE

Chocolate banana!
have you tried the chocolate and banana smoothie at wawa?? good ish!

Might just be me but is this site loading slow for anyone else? I can load other websites just fine not this one.
mine was suuuuuuuuuper slow

Gonna Warsh Up, Warsh Up, and be like BYAH!!!!!!
BYAH!!!!

Mine!

HAHAHA Post 60,000 in the Boredom Thread!
sweet!!!

^^^^ Nice...I was watchin too. My my interwebs was laggin BAD!!!
my verizon was suuuuuuper slow. very irritating. they want me to switch to 4G so i guess they slowed the 3G down

#50,920 ·
I noticed, Red Mods can see Red Mods are on LOL!

I was expecting Ash to pull a lurking Aaron and sneak in and steal it last minute like back in the day LOL!
No, not this time cause I didnt even we were close!

61k is mine YAR!

Posted via FF Mobile

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.