Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Official Mid-Atlantic Boredom Thread!!11!!

8M views 59K replies 299 participants last post by  viney266 
#1 ·
Well, Ken made a great suggestion. We need a chatty thread here as well. So here it is...Useless banter and pimp cups away.

#15,803 ·
bill is the master, had his kids cleaning the focus.. lol... i will do the same when my kids get that age haha
^^^ But the thing you don't realize is you have to follow behind them and do it again...LOL.

But to be fair, they do a decent job on the interior...if you can keep them on task.

#15,804 ·
meh i did ok... not great but ok

Im scurred to think of what Steve has done to my car since yesterday... its gonna come back all sticky

#15,805 ·
#15,810 ·
^^^ But the thing you don't realize is you have to follow behind them and do it again...LOL.

But to be fair, they do a decent job on the interior...if you can keep them on task.
Yeah tell me about it! Lil Man took like an hour cleaning up toys this afternoon lagging with "I so tired Mommy" 's and "I wanna hugs" 's lol I did help a little cause he didn't take all the toys our himself. and YES keeping him on task was quite a challenge but he did it eventually!! PATIENCE is the key[;)]

#15,816 ·
Just had a Starbucks Double Shot so I will be up all...........night................long![headbang]

BTW, I removed the ma_cawk ur_anus last night from the tags. Though it was funny (f'n hilarious actually[rofl]) someone will get all janky about it and start complaining so I just removed it. Just be careful of what you put down there guys[:p]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.