Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Official Mid-Atlantic Boredom Thread!!11!!

8M views 59K replies 299 participants last post by  viney266 
#1 ·
Well, Ken made a great suggestion. We need a chatty thread here as well. So here it is...Useless banter and pimp cups away.

#501 ·
Anyone familiar with nissan's?
A friends 02 altima 2.5 is having some starting issues.
Starter turns but doesnt start. then when u think its gonna start it goes POP!
Or atleast makes a pop sound. She finally got it running after trying for 10-15 minutes.Which makes me think battery must be good if it held a charge fthru all those attempts to start motor.
So Im thinking bendix drive but idk.
She is bringing it by tomorow so i can look at it.
She cant afford to take it to a shop now.And needs to get to work+back.
But Im not sure exactly where to look.
Anyone have something like this happen?
thankx for any sound advice
kevin

#504 ·
That is a nice looking car.

Also you might need to resend that invite. It didn't work for me (I didn't try it until tonight) I probably messed something up. LOL.

#509 ·
Yup, I was just listening to it. LOL. IMO it sounds better.

Have you heard the rock remix of 'Umbrella'? (not sure if he did that one too or not) it's better than the original too IMO.

#512 ·
^^^I just hope all this rain doesnt freeze tonight. Which it prolly will.

ignition switch?
Yay the nissan forum said crankshaft sensor switch or throttle body.
thankx
Got the new ZX3 today!!! It's barely been driven for being originally purchased in late 06, only 5,000 miles!!! It's an 07 with SAP package, the pictures are crappy right now, but will post better ones tomorrow.

Doing the audio on friday before the meet on saturday.
YAY! Smart buy. That is one good looking lil car.
I knew it wouldnt take you long to do some mods.

#514 ·
GNX ( in homer simpson voice ) I LOVE that car. The ONLY buick in 30 years that gets me going. They can be made MEAN with very little work. I WANT it. Hmmm, maybe if it goes cheap enough...maybe.

#516 ·
^^^ I know you do, but it makes you appreciate summer all the more... Yeah, its been nasty around here. So foggy tonight. I had a chance to go drive the new "smart car" and decided to pass. To slow and too small for this weather.

#520 ·
Oh the driveway is tis the reason I haven't washed the cars at all. Sounds really nice hearing mud bounce off the bottom and the sides of the car after pulling out. Then the cinders that are still on the road....yeah, that makes me really sad[:(]

I've got an idea for a thread in the MA forum. Goodnight Bill <3

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.