Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Official Mid-Atlantic Boredom Thread!!11!!

8M views 59K replies 299 participants last post by  viney266 
#1 ·
Well, Ken made a great suggestion. We need a chatty thread here as well. So here it is...Useless banter and pimp cups away.

#461 ·
I didn't get to look at the headunit # cause Aaron left before so I will get it when he comes back.

I'm bored. It gets dark too early.

#462 ·
No it's not I know that already. I bought it back in 04 from Crutchfield. I know it's a CD/MP3 player and it starts with CDA-9---- LOL Just wondering what I would need to hook it up to it.

#463 ·
Thanks Ken, your guess was dead-on. The bezel just pulls away and you're supposed to unplug the hazard light switch, but my wife pulled too hard, so I had to reassemble the switch, lol, it works..... kinda! (The HU works like a charm, so all in all she's happy)

#465 ·
Steelers are gonna win today boys
i dont think so new england was killing them last i checked at the end of the 3rd. but good news is dallas continued the streak and clinched the nfc east today thanks to Jason Whitten and his last second touchdown for the win.[headbang]

#467 · (Edited)
yeah they killed em, brady could have broke his passing yrds record this game(his recod is 407? correct me?... and he had 399 with 3 min left and they just ran the ball.......................DUMB? go for a new record, hello??!!)

omg i love the eagles

but they suck giant balls

haha just got my own joke...tmi tmi----^----*no pun intended* directed towards previously stated joke, not my acknowledgement of acknowledgement of said joke
my CHRISTMAS TREE WONT WORK!!!!!!!!

i tried to make one using / and \ and ^ and ~ and =
fyi

AND IT LOOKED DAMN GOOD IN THE EDIT SCREEN

omg too bored

oh oh oh my car is fixed and better

yay!!

#471 ·
I forgot to post about this, on Friday I went to a few dealerships to look for another car, well I stopped by this dealership with the last three letters ending in MAX to look at an SVT that had, well the salesman told me it was sold, so I asked him if he had any other foci on the lot, he told me he had a few but had this "TURBOED" focus on the lot, I had to see it. He takes me over and shows me this bonestock looking 05-07 ST sedan, I asked him to pop the hood so I could see the work under the hood, he pops it, I don't see a turbo, I ask him where is it, he proceeds to point to the CAI intake stating it's a turbo and that the ST stands for STREET TURBO edition, I almost fell on my ass laughing when he said that! What an idiot of a salesman, sad thing is alot of people probably believe him when he says that!

^^^ I"ve heard some bad salesman stories, but that takes the cake! WOW.

#472 ·
Yes Ken, knowledgable sales people makes a HUGE difference, at least to me. When you walked in my motorcycle shop, I knew what you were talking about and could help. It amazes me how bad that is in some stores. I don't expect everybody to know it all, but at least find me somebody who does know what I'm talking about.

#473 ·
compusa also got killed by e-commerce and it payed its sales people and even cashiers a very nice wage. IIRC a cashier alone was making at least $14/hour where if you work that else where you'd be lucky to se $10/hour.
Circuit City isn't going to close that soon, the next place to go is tweeters

#479 ·
Yeah that's what lauren is afraid of, she's district staff for Tweeter in the DC area. She's trying to get a job with Big Blue except we aren't hiring any district people right now. Circuit City basically has no money left because they've invested in these "City" concepts which are carbon copies of best buy but with crappy employees. Circuit City will be cutting more people in february/march. I can say that with certainty because Q3 and Q4 numbers sucked even more than last year!
Teh fkin terrorist are attacking our economy while we are distracted with the war in Iraq+afghanistan.
OH NOES! I got ride of my Turbo when I replaced my stock intake? Damn, what a fool I was....

I'm not sure ST stands for anything really, maybe Sport Tour is anything.
hehe ... st = SUPA TURBO ! ftw[hihi]

im bored and sick and its raining outside
Yeah its been raining ALL weekend.
And installing siding on a customers house in the rain, SUX.
But like Bill said we need it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.