Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Official Mid-Atlantic Boredom Thread!!11!!

8M views 59K replies 299 participants last post by  viney266 
#1 ·
Well, Ken made a great suggestion. We need a chatty thread here as well. So here it is...Useless banter and pimp cups away.

#325 ·
Bill, you think the camber bolts will be enough for 1.75 inches of drop? (my first suspension upgrade, lol... I have been known to do a pretty close wheel alignment w/ construction chalkline, kite-string, and a piece of painter's tape!)

^^^ Yes you should be fine with just the bolts. Anything less than 2" seems to be fine. We have done several swaps like that here. Get the bolts and we can do it NEw years if you want....Garage beotches unite! ( Do we touch rings or something? )

#327 ·
Later all. I still haven't brushed my teeth, brushed my hair or got dressed and I have to leave for work in about 25 minutes. HAHA.

<3

#328 ·
viney266;1859235Get the bolts and we can do it NEw years if you want....Garage beotches unite! ( Do we touch rings or something? )[/QUOTE said:
I think we have to have a grease-covered secret handshake or something like that... or maybe hold a wrench in the air and [headbang] do that... lol. I'll definitely consider that... if I don't get too anxious and do it myself first that is. Thanks for the tip about the bolts!

#329 ·
i paid a whole $625 for this one and it runs like a top i think i was this pulling really strong around 5500 rmp in 4th gear doing 80 so im sure ill kill plenty of hondas with it if i even run it that hard i might wait til after i go through it and have the car fully serviced ie new gear oil in the tranny check the clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder out. the clutch i know is good it grabs very well.

#340 ·
Anyone have a green focus we could use for the FF christmas tree contest? [offtopic]
Not that I know of but we have several red ones we could decorate in green garland and lights[giggle]

Currently watching F&F TD, what a [scream] movie. I will admit it is probably the most accurate out of all three but still, WTF were the directors thinking?
HAHAHAHAH! OMG, another great comedy[thumb] The acting in it is awesome and some of the cars in it are even better!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.