Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Official Mid-Atlantic Boredom Thread!!11!!

8M views 59K replies 299 participants last post by  viney266 
#1 ·
Well, Ken made a great suggestion. We need a chatty thread here as well. So here it is...Useless banter and pimp cups away.

#32,492 ·
K i was confused but i think i got it now... ill send you some stuff tomorrow... i think my roll of magnet is coming tomorrow so ill be playing with that but ill work on something lol

#32,494 ·
K i was confused but i think i got it now... ill send you some stuff tomorrow... i think my roll of magnet is coming tomorrow so ill be playing with that but ill work on something lol

Take your time. Someone just mentioned that it would be funny if there was a decal that said that and I thought of you so I figured I would ask to see what you could do.

#32,497 ·
oh, ok. there was a guy in the starbucks there that looked like you. lol.
lol. i get that a lot. not the starbucks part, just the people seeing people they think are me. i must be somewhat generic. [rofl]

oh well. at least my CAR is a little bit unique. well, sort of.... in its own way.

#32,498 ·
In addition to my 07 ST and my beater 02 SOHC Sedan....I just bought another Focus!
Will have pics hopefully tomorrow at some point.
sweet, dude. [thumb]

well, i'm out. talk to all you crazy people later.

#32,499 ·
lol. i get that a lot. not the starbucks part, just the people seeing people they think are me. i must be somewhat generic. [rofl]

oh well. at least my CAR is a little bit unique. well, sort of.... in its own way.
Not for long....Im going to make my new one look identical to yours!
Thats why I took all the pics and video of your Car....
Its called research Son!
LoL

#32,500 ·
anyone watching monday night football? HOLY BRAWL DUDE... and only 1 guy gets the flag is the 1 who DIDNT throw the punches, he was just shoving people away... wow so lame

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.