Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Official Mid-Atlantic Boredom Thread!!11!!

8M views 59K replies 299 participants last post by  viney266 
#1 ·
Well, Ken made a great suggestion. We need a chatty thread here as well. So here it is...Useless banter and pimp cups away.

#226 ·
Okay 2 oldies but goodies before I go to bed.

Quite possibly the best videos EVER MADE!1111!!11[chairfall]

Oh yeah, gotta throw this in cause I want to[:D]

GOOD NIGHT![wave]

#229 ·
I'm gonna be online early Friday to see if there are gonna be any good deals. I have never gotten involved in shopping on a Black Friday and never will. I know I would end up punching someone in the face just for looking at me wrong. LOL.

I'm hoping to find a good deal on a digital camera. Yup, that's my Christmas present[:D] YAY I'm gonna have flash again!

#230 ·
^^^ Good idea on the camera...I'm about the same. I just don't get the insanity of black Friday. If you are into it, fine, but me...I"ll go hunting for the day, or dirt bike riding...Thank you.

Night all, I'm off to bed.

#236 ·
I should be sitting here in front of my computer in my underwear on Black Friday drinking a cup of hot chocolate. Ahhh, I'm so glad I don't work in retail and places like that[:D]

Off to the bank. I got the biggest check ever last night and I don't know what to do with myself. LOL.

#238 ·
black friday is a union holiday, so I'm off, gonna wrench on the GTX, have to rebuild the mechanical dual point vacumn advance, boost retard distributor, I fracking hate mechanical distributors too. I mean damn the nazi whore had an electronic dizzy. and buying a new one is stupid its
$400 or I spend a few hours of work. At least i stopped the gtx from eating acc belts

#240 ·
black friday is a union holiday, so I'm off, gonna wrench on the GTX, have to rebuild the mechanical dual point vacumn advance, boost retard distributor, I fracking hate mechanical distributors too. I mean damn the nazi whore had an electronic dizzy. and buying a new one is stupid its
$400 or I spend a few hours of work. At least i stopped the gtx from eating acc belts
The 914 was an aftermarket one. One of the early ones. But, they were only about $90. See if there is something for the GTX? There is no reason a non-vintage car should have mech. advance and points. I even convert the vintage ones when I can.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.