Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2012+ MK3 Focus Rear panel G/B

9K views 34 replies 10 participants last post by  mrbarrett 
#1 ·
Ok everyone here it goes... Rebel Devil Customs is looking to start finally making some F/G parts and the First one able to be made Quick.... Before FF2013 will be the Rear Handle/Emblem panel.

We are looking to smooth in the emblem and offer the panel in Plain Fiberglass to paint, or in Hydro-Dipped Carbon Fiber.... your choice

We will need a total of 32 (combined) to make the panels for both Hatch and Sedan. 16 each or a combination to equal 32.

The Price will be as follows

Plain Fiberglass-Paintable ----$200 + shipping
Hydro-Dipped Carbon Fiber will add $75 to the reg price.

Like I said 16 each or a Combination of 32 total to get this going.

They should look like this

Rebel Devil Customs - Mike
Noblesville, IN
303-921-7131
michael@rebeldevil

See less See more
#3 ·
from the looks of it, the Midwing goes right along the top of the panel, so it shouldn't, let me check with Chaos to make sure.

#7 ·
$200 including shipping to CA, would put it at out of pocket for RDC..... Are you going to FF2013?? We can deliver to there [thumb]

#11 ·
It will replace the complete OE panel. Not just an overlay

sent from some beach :)

#12 ·
Yup, im gonna add this to my list... Sedan version... Think it will look awesome with an old school "Ford" script instead of the blue oval...

Sent from SGH-I747M Via Tapatalk 2, Care of CSIS ;-)

#15 ·
Hey guys, we have started prepping the panels to make molds, we decided to mold these in house. Panels should be ready to start making the molds in a week or so.

SEDAN

HATCH

#18 ·
Wanting to try to keep below $150. Will depend on what material and cost of mold (time x mold maker quote)

More progress

#24 ·
We are gonna get back to work on the final sand and coat this week [thumb]

#26 · (Edited)
We may be doin them in C/F [thumb]

New Info, these are heading out in the Mail to the UK, then to Poland for Production by next week [thumb]

#28 ·
Sedan panel is pretty much done..(darker spray can paint is why its darker) .will be getting sent off this week with hatch panel to production facility

#30 ·
Well when done....mine will get my devil in place of logo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.