Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2000-2004 F-Sport Bumper Group Buy

116K views 535 replies 59 participants last post by  Alex Arce 
#1 · (Edited)

EVERYONE HAS BEEN ASKING ME TO MAKE THIS INFAMOUS BUMPER IN DURAFLEX FOR QUITE SOMETIME NOW. SO DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO GET AN AMAZING DEAL!!​

Extreme Dimensions' new Duraflex premium aerodynamics combine fiberglass, plastic, and flex resins to obtain its unique features. The new Duraflex technology obtains a much higher durability rate than the average fiberglass product, resulting in reduced shipping damages up to 75%. Duraflex products feature a black primer finish, high quality mesh grille, hardware kit, and an installation guide to help you install the product. This revolutionary product allows you to receive a premium fiberglass product at an affordable price. Due to high consumer demand, our entire fiberglass line of 5,000 products have been converted to the new Duraflex technology.

Requirements:
1. 50% Non- Refundable Deposit will be required towards the end of the GB.

2. Production of the front bumper will begin towards the end of the GB. (Expect 4-6 months for the items to arrive to us)

3. Minimum 5 buyers needed.

Shipping:

Local buyers are more then welcome to come to the warehouse to avoid shipping costs.

Pricing:

MSRP for just the Front Bumper alone: $265.00 NOT SHIPPED + APPROX $167 For Shipping.

Breakdown for the F-Sport Bumper:
5-10 = $352.50 Shipped
Picked up from ED: $199.88 Incl. Taxes

11-15 = $339.25 Shipped
Picked up from ED: $185.60 Incl. Taxes

16+ = $326.00 Shipped
Picked up from ED: $171.32 Incl. Taxes​

If you want to be in the GB please post your: UserName / Shipping Zip Code

i.e. Extreme Dimensions / 92833

Group Buy: 2000-2004 Ford Focus F-Sport Front Bumper
1. Mile30 / 21157 **DEPOSIT INFO RECEIVED** Money Order Received.
2. cboyd-svt / 04619 **DEPOSIT INFO RECEIVED**
3. Importkilla35 / 60804 **DEPOSIT INFO RECEIVED** Combine??
4. Justin svt / 04619 **DEPOSIT INFO RECEIVED**
5. DirtKonaZX3 / 77520 **TOTALED HIS FOCUS [:(]**
-=GB Confirmed=-
6. all motor focus / Pickup
7. hurricanefloyd41 / 19070 **DEPOSIT INFO RECEIVED** Waiting on Phone Call.
8. autobotzx3 / 80110
9. LD5050 / 75650 **DEPOSIT INFO RECEIVED**
10. xsuicidesn0wmanx / 60085 **DEPOSIT INFO RECEIVED** Combine??
-=Break in Price=-
11. blackcervini / 30802
12. Blr03ZX5 / 23455
13. Oleh Dub / 48307
-=Break in Price=-

K. Tai
Extreme Dimensions
1-888-611-AERO
1-714-278-8000 EXT 19
khurramt@extremedimensions.com
w w w . e x t r e m e d i m e n s i o n s . c o m

See less See more
#328 ·
ED are you going to start selling these on your website?

I got no problems with ED, matter of fact I bought some foglights for the ED Pro-DTM bumper I have, got the foglights from a different vendor called them to get wiring directions and they couldn't find them. So I called ED since they sell the same foglights and the woman that I talked to emailed me a PDF right away. Nice people to deal with, now if only they would make more euro-ish parts...

#330 ·
Lou, where you get RS skirts from? Imports from Euro? or you find someone making replicas? Was thinking of the same skirts for the SE, no idea what rear bumper I can use though, have not found a single decent rear for a Sedan yet.

#332 ·
Dude i bought it off a member here at the FITF event.. they are the f2 us replica RS version... right now the only way to find em is if you keep on eye on this site and fj on their bst... I hear a company is going to start to replicate the f2 mold's over there on FJ but im not 100% sure

#334 ·
I've been watching GP for about 2 years or so since they bought the original molds or whatever, but not once have they actually shown a product, nor gave any indication their plans are real. I've only seen a lot of talk and a lot more deflection. I also find it very unsettling that at one point they tried to use an image of a REAL RS to sell their replica parts, just a bad vibe from them entirely!

Honestly I had more faith in getting a decent part from s2 over on FJ than I do of GP, I should go see how he's doing, been awhile since i last checked on fj.

#335 ·
S2 from FJ is also on ff but uses diff screen name. He's been messing with some RS part fabbing lately. Worked on a modded wing and just posted photos of laying up a fiberglass RS fender since he acquired a whole set of molds to reproduce the RS body panels.

#336 ·
Yeah I talked to him about that a few months back, patiently waiting to see how that turns out. Hopefully I can get a pair of hids, and find someone to help me with my planned hood mod so I can finish off the front end before he's ready, cause I am interested to see if he can fab up something for the rear of my sedan. Dont want it to look odd that the front 3/4ths looks like an RS and the rear 1/4th is stock lol

#337 ·
Dont want it to look odd that the front 3/4ths looks like an RS and the rear 1/4th is stock lol
^^^2!
I have SVT side skirts I could add to have something for the sides, but nothing for the rear... I did recently acquire the lower-rear-corner reverse light bezels, but I'm trrying to find an SVT rear bumper to cut up and plastic weld the things onto...

#345 ·
I got kind of excited to have rs fogs and signals lol

Is the mesh molded into the bumper?

#349 ·
Looking forward to seeing what everyone else gets and how it looks when you put it all together!

K, the MO left from South Dakota(on my vacation) Monday morning. you should receive it real soon.

#355 ·
The coilovers dropped the car too much for any tow truck or flatbed to be able to help me... I have to pick the front end up to clear the angle onto the trucks, and then stand on the winch cable as the car levels out relative to the deck of the flatbed.

I'm not having the new fascia go through this if the car "poos the bed" again. With the Zeus clips I'll be able to take the front off to make loading and unloading a lot easier.

#356 ·
Got my bumper!!!!. but I was kind of disapointed that you guys changed the side vents. I really liked the F2 ones but these seem too big. IMO maybe I will like it better once its painted and on.

#364 ·
Converting a PU item into Duraflex was pretty difficult. From what I heard if the mid vents weren't taken out the mold wouldn't release properly. =/ If you guys have an issue with it, you may return it. Let me know!

#358 ·
You dare post about receipt of your new bumper and you include no pics! Not even of the vents you mention. Shame on you. Jk. Mile30 didn't have pics from the side or of the vents so maybe you can post some.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.